+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Yah, the VO will check eligibility,medical results ,criminality and security of the overseas applicants after receiving the requested forms and mostly after main applicant landing.
In my application there four family members my son is 18 and filled his separate forms , should in my wife application family will be four or 3 and in my son forms the family members will be 4 or 1
thanks

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
In my application there four family members my son is 18 and filled his separate forms , should in my wife application family will be four or 3 and in my son forms the family members will be 4 or 1
thanks
Your wife same as you based on family members in CIC
( An applicant’s closest relatives, in the context of an application to IRCC. It is defined as a spouse or common-law partner, dependent children, and their dependent children)
For your son will be only him, Refer to following link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/complete-0008-5669.html

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
thanks
You mentioned you and your wife and son , this is three?

Last edited:

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
You mentioned you and your wife and son , this is three?
It’s overseas application
In my wife application,I mentioned my wife my son and 2 daughter so they are 4 , now my wife is applicant did not mention my self because I in Canada and already got AIP, , my son is over 18 so I prepaid his forms also but in his application I did mention only 1.
My question is should I take out my son from my wife application and mention 3 family members in her application ( wife and 2 daughter ) and keep son separate in only in his form .
Thanks

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
In my wife application,I mentioned my wife my son and 2 daughter so they are 4 , now my wife is applicant did not mention my self because I in Canada and already got AIP, , my son is over 18 so I prepaid his forms also but in his application I did mention only 1.
My question is should I take out my son from my wife application and mention 3 family members in her application ( wife and 2 daughter ) and keep son separate in only in his form .
Thanks
In your wife application all family members should be mentioned even if you are already in Canada , as CIC website
( You must list all family members in your application for permanent residence, whether they are accompanying you to Canada or not.)
So in your wife application number of family five members including her , regarding your son if he still under 21 he’ll be dependent to your wife same as your daughters, based on CIC link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/complete-0008-5669.html
Type A
The dependant is under the age of 22 and single (not married and not in a common-law relationship).

If he 22 years and old , he can’t apply unless he financially dependents on you or his mother due to physical or mental condition, check the following CIC link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/aod-tool.asp

Safar@2016

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Did you ordered CBSA note?
Thanks for you attention YoYo as I told you before i am bought CBSA with the https://www.applygcms.com/ which looks like fake company as it is almost two months since I applied with them , and Actually i dont want to apply again and wait for another months . I think the CBSA will not do any progress for the application , I will wait for December if there is something.

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Thanks for you attention YoYo as I told you before i am bought CBSA with the https://www.applygcms.com/ which looks like fake company as it is almost two months since I applied with them , and Actually i dont want to apply again and wait for another months . I think the CBSA will not do any progress for the application , I will wait for December if there is something.
You can contact them directly by email
ATIP.AIPRP2@cbsa-asfc.gc.ca
Ask them about your CBSA notes status using the tracking number .

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks
why did you do your son’s application separate? You can sponsor your wife, son and daughters all in one application since all of your children are under 22 years old.

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Yah, the VO will check eligibility,medical results ,criminality and security of the overseas applicants after receiving the requested forms and mostly after main applicant landing.
I just wonder what kind of security screening can Canada do about a certain person if that person has never been to Canada/US or any of the European countries?

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
I just wonder what kind of security screening can Canada do about a certain person if that person has never been to Canada/US or any of the European countries?
CSIS who doing this security screening but how?
There is interesting thread talking about security check stage but am not sure if it’s true or not.

( The last and the final stage is the security. This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), International Police (INTERPOL),Criminal Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here. Number of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, past law enforcement or military record, Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc. If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', the case goes into a 'spin'. Then the file might go to the local Police/intelligence agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over within 1-2 months. However, a point to be noted is that the applicant can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason. For some people the security has a quick turn around. But in the last two weeks a lot of applicants are stuck at this stage.
At the final review, when the security results come in, the PPR is issued. )

You can read the whole thread here

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-asivad-anac.309073/page-313#post-5087209

Reactions: live&love

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Really i can do that , so the give me two tracking number
R391923089
R391748812

so are these real tracking numbers i can contract the CBSA with these numbers . Thanks for you
It’s seem these numbers are payments receipt numbers , why you have two numbers?