+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
why did you do your son’s application separate? You can sponsor your wife, son and daughters all in one application since all of your children are under 22 years old.
They did mention in the letter the children over 18 years , they would fill their own forms

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
They did mention in the letter the children over 18 years , they would fill their own forms
The dependants over 18 years of age must fill out their own forms (as required), but they will still be included in the Generic form as dependents. They all should be in one file, one application number.

only those 22 years & older should fill out their own Generic form, have a separate file and a different application number.

Reactions: YoYo81

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
The dependants over 18 years of age must fill out their own forms (as required), but they will still be included in the Generic form as dependents. They all should be in one file, one application number.

only those 22 years & older should fill out their own Generic form, have a separate file and a different application number.

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017

Thanks a lot
One more question
I dnt have my wife gradation degree , should I need it ??

Reactions: live&love

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
If I apply visitors visa for spouse while waiting PR, will it affect PR processing? Also if they get denied will it make their process later complicated?

hadeel_1986

Star Member
May 19, 2019
Congratulations,wish to you and your husband happy life in Canada .that is the nice result of the pation .keep contact may be we will need you advice in the futuer .
Thanks alot Safar. Same to you, hopefully you will be with your family soon. Sure, I will be, just mention me if you have any question

Reactions: Safar@2016

hadeel_1986

Star Member
May 19, 2019
Hi Hadeel

I want to ask you where your husband did the medical exam , in Baghdad or Erbil , can my wife chose where she can do the exam or this depends on the here address in the application ?
Hi Safar, my husband did it in Baghdad and I think she can choose. Once she gets medical request she can contact IOM baghdad or Erbil to confirm

Last edited:
Reactions: Safar@2016