Odin90210 Hero Member Feb 12, 2025 262 135 Category........ Other Visa Office...... Mississauga AOR Received. Yes Yesterday at 7:45 AM #5,581 olawumi2005 said: Abroad Click to expand... Have you gotten your PR card?
O olawumi2005 Star Member Sep 9, 2012 88 19 Yesterday at 10:18 AM #5,582 Odin90210 said: Have you gotten your PR card? Click to expand... I received p2 last week Wednesday
Odin90210 Hero Member Feb 12, 2025 262 135 Category........ Other Visa Office...... Mississauga AOR Received. Yes Yesterday at 3:36 PM #5,583 olawumi2005 said: I received p2 last week Wednesday Click to expand... That’s why yours is different. I already have my card.
olawumi2005 said: I received p2 last week Wednesday Click to expand... That’s why yours is different. I already have my card.
appwarez Hero Member Feb 18, 2025 568 521 40 minutes ago #5,584 saksham36 said: it happens my dependent outside canada got pcc imm5669 req from cpc miss.. and when my application was approved then they transferred dependent application to outside vo and they got medical req from outside vo Click to expand... It can simply mean that IRCC is continuing the dependant's processing separately.
saksham36 said: it happens my dependent outside canada got pcc imm5669 req from cpc miss.. and when my application was approved then they transferred dependent application to outside vo and they got medical req from outside vo Click to expand... It can simply mean that IRCC is continuing the dependant's processing separately.