+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

razrazanan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
CSQ timeline is 2 to 3 month currently you can go to the website and check currently which month is under process.
I didn’t know it takes that long! It’s frustrating because the main applicant already obtained his PR and now we won’t get medical request until we have a csq

razrazanan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
Hello
Finally got csq after 2 months and 2 weeks of waiting ! My father in Canada already obtained his PR. I hope I will receive medical invite soon

Melsi

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Hello
Finally got csq after 2 months and 2 weeks of waiting ! My father in Canada already obtained his PR. I hope I will receive medical invite soon
Congratulations I'm happy for you, could you please share your and your father's time line?

Cilacanada

Star Member
Jan 7, 2022
My husband get pr 14 January 2024

They ordered me the biometric and i sent the biometric and ordered me the csq and iam ordered from Quebec and still waiting from 22 January

razrazanan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
Congratulations I'm happy for you, could you please share your and your father's time line?
Thank you so much
I don’t know all the exact dats but I’ll try!
29 dec 2022: NOD for my father
February 2023: applied for PR
9 sept 2023: AOR
15 nov 2023: my father’s PR got approved
20 nov: my family and I are asked to submit additional info and apply for CSQ
We already have valid biometrics from less than 10 years so we weren’t asked to submit any.
Yesterday we got our CSQ and now waiting for medicals!

Florauj

Feb 19, 2024
SORRY ...this on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons:

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

I cant check my application details who else is experiencing this

Beamsbabe

Jun 22, 2023
SORRY ...this on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons:

1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

I cant check my application details who else is experiencing this

mericcdincc

Jun 15, 2023
Hey there,

I’m an inland protected person. I applied online for my PR on August 3, 2023. I received my biometrics letter on December 14, 2023. Sent in my biometrics on December 19, 2023.

I still haven’t heard of anything else regarding my application. No AoR or any other further instructions. I check my application status on the online portal and it just says “submitted”. Does anyone have an idea when I should expect the next correspondence?

Thanks!