+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

M.Alii

Feb 19, 2023
Hello folks

I am trying to link my application to GCKEY acccount. I recieved my G.. application number on 17-feb-23. I have tried all the combination but i got the message my application is not found.
We have 4 family memeber Ircc request me to sumbit additional doc of spouse but i am unable to link my account.

Category : Permanent Residence
Sub-category: In-Canada Protected persons and convention Refugees

Appliaation details
Application Number and family name,
Application number and UCI,
Family name, Given Name & Date of Birth,
UCI & family name

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Hello folks

I am trying to link my application to GCKEY acccount. I recieved my G.. application number on 17-feb-23. I have tried all the combination but i got the message my application is not found.
We have 4 family memeber Ircc request me to sumbit additional doc of spouse but i am unable to link my account.

Appliaation details
UCI & family name
Try and use one (1) where you have how many people are on the application.

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
Hello folks

Appliaation details
UCI & family name
Even if you have 4 people in the application, when trying to link it to your account only put 1 in the # of people in this application. That was the issue for me when I tried linking. Also send a webform under technical difficulties and hopefully they can help, or call IRCC.

SirMoon

Dec 29, 2022
Even if you have 4 people in the application, when trying to link it to your account only put 1 in the # of people in this application. That was the issue for me when I tried linking. Also send a webform under technical difficulties and hopefully they can help, or call IRCC.
I tried as you said but not linked.
and I send webform under technical difficulties and no respond from them.

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
I tried as you said but not linked.
and I send webform under technical difficulties and no respond from them.
If you have not already submitted the document they requested from you about your spouse through the ircc webform, you should do that first in my opinion. Also just wanted to add that I probably sent them 6 webforms before being able to link my application lol, and I think it only worked after speaking to an IRCC agent.

In your case I would send another webform with the information im sharing below, this is the response they had sent to me when I sent a webform about issues linking my application:

"Please fill out the IRCC Web form and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Please also add the following information:
  • Any error messages you received. To do this:
    • please include screen shotsshowing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
      • page preceding the error, and
      • error message.
  • All the answers provided while trying to link your application. To do this:
    • once on that page and after entering all your answers, provide us with screen shots.
  • The personal information page of your passport."
Hope this helps!

Reactions: SirMoon

Kam_jr

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello friends,

I got my Ecorp today, surprise because it’s Sunday lol . I have no news or updates for my oversea spouse (he is in the US) do you have any thoughts of how long it will take for IRCC to continue with his application? He is still in Background check. We sent our FBI Clearance Certificate back inSeptember 2022.

p.s: I an a August 04, 2021 applicant.

aerospace1365

Star Member
Jan 29, 2022
Thank you so much for starting this thread. My mom got her DM last week, and on the DM letter, it mentioned that she has to submit two forms for my dad (outside dependent) to the Abu Dhabi office. I’m wondering how did you send your documents to Abu Dhabi? Did you use DHL express service? Or what?
hello, I have a question. I going to submit my refugee claim. they asked me if my child under 18 are willing to claim refugee. they are outside the Canada in my home country. what should I do? should I claim refugee and after pr invite them or I should claim refugee for them too?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
hello, I have a question. I going to submit my refugee claim. they asked me if my child under 18 are willing to claim refugee. they are outside the Canada in my home country. what should I do? should I claim refugee and after pr invite them or I should claim refugee for them too?
Add them after NOD and when you apply for PR as your dependant