+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

setiyer

Feb 22, 2022
Hi friends, This is my timeline:

**Ankara VO**
1. Application received : March 2021
2. Processing started: October 2021
3. Medical received February 2022 (going to expire in less than 3 weeks)
4. I had biometric before

I am very frustrated. There is no news after medical. When do you think I should expect passport request?
Thank you in advance

Safoo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Just to an update for the people in the same situation.

So.i advice my friend to send an email to the minister of Immigration. She did amd today she received a response from the minister's office.

Responce below;

Departmental records indicate that this application was forwarded to the visa office in Accra in June 2021. The Medical Examination, Eligibility and Security Assessments are pending, and your Criminality Assessment is in progress. Applicants are contacted if additional information or documentation is needed, should an eligibility interview be required, or as soon as a final decision has been made. Information about how applicants can ask about an application in progress is available on the IRCC Website.

Even though this may not be the response she had anticipated, at least she is hopeful that there is atleast a response from IRCC since 2021
Hello , what is the email?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hello friends, I am trying to submit the requested documents for my outside Canada family but I noticed that the total documents size to upload is 3.5mb. I have compressed all the documents and I am fearing that they lack good visibility when viewed. Can I split the documents and send twice via web form to CIC or they must be together as one documents? Thank you
I sent separate documents in 3 webforms no issues came up

Hws24

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Anyone know how long does eligibility review take for overseas dependent ( medical passed, biometrics submitted, criminality passed, security pending)?

Hws24

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
How did you get this information? ECAS?
No eCas only says processing and I don’t think you can get any info from it, it’s through the MP in my area, I sent them an email asking for details and they replied in two weeks with the details on the status.

SAMb&b

Jan 22, 2022
Hi friends, This is my timeline:

**Ankara VO**
1. Application received : March 2021
2. Processing started: October 2021
3. Medical received February 2022 (going to expire in less than 3 weeks)
4. I had biometric before

I am very frustrated. There is no news after medical. When do you think I should expect passport request?
Thank you in advance
Same status and don't know how we can follow, I asked MP to help just they gave me an update and told me there is NO time frame for this kind of application, wondering how come they have calculated all processing time and no time frame for our application??
Does any body have any IDEA?

SAMb&b

Jan 22, 2022
Anyone know how long does eligibility review take for overseas dependent ( medical passed, biometrics submitted, criminality passed, security pending)?
Nothing, we are in the same status. who knows how we can follow stronger government members?

Hopealive

Star Member
Nov 24, 2021
Same status and don't know how we can follow, I asked MP to help just they gave me an update and told me there is NO time frame for this kind of application, wondering how come they have calculated all processing time and no time frame for our application??
WhatsApp me on +2348058218992

setiyer

Feb 22, 2022
Could you please tell your timeline? Is your VO Ankara too?