+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Hello, my wife's application overseas she done the medical, i live in Quebec and the embassy asked her for CSQ but till now we didn't get it , my question that embassy wil finalize her application without CSQ or we we have to get CSQ and send it to them to be able to finalize the application?
If they ask for csq you should make it overseas family must have csq

Safoo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
If they ask for csq you should make it overseas family must have csq
I did apply for her but we didn't get it yet, but they can give her the visa without the CSQ or after we get the CSQ and submit it they will give her the visa thank you

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
I did apply for her but we didn't get it yet, but they can give her the visa without the CSQ or after we get the CSQ and submit it they will give her the visa thank you
Before issue visa they need Csq because first of all your family get permanent residence of Quebec it’s mean you need csq and they issue visa

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Before issue visa they need Csq because first of all your family get permanent residence of Quebec it’s mean you need csq and they issue visa
What is your application number timeline and you get you PR card

Safoo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
What is your application number timeline and you get you PR card
Yes i got my pr since 3 months ago , so as i understand they will not issue her the visa till she get the CSQ ( Quebec permanent resident) that's true ?

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
My husband got a communication from the Accra visa office asking him to complete afresh the following forms bearing original signatures;

*Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 008)
*Schedule A Background Declaration (IMM 5669)
*Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)

They also want scanned copies of

1. Birth registration/certificate
2. Copy of data page of Passport /Travel Document
3. Marriage Certificate.

This is in order for them to continue processing his application.

Reactions: sohaib1

visa forum

Aug 5, 2022
As a protected person I got PR after one yaer after application.Now how long it will take to get my wife PR from singapore office.Anyone pls inform me

visa forum

Aug 5, 2022
Applied pr as protected person with family member Jan 2021
I got PR and after 1 year that Jan 2022
Family outside canda application started process Nov 2021.But till now no news.In singapore office. How long may take pls inform me

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Y
Applied pr as protected person with family member Jan 2021
I got PR and after 1 year that Jan 2022
Family outside canda application started process Nov 2021.But till now no news.In singapore office. How long may take pls inform me
Your family done biometric and they ask addition documents ?