+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hi, I am from Pakistan. I am the main applicant and my dependent daughter is in Pakistan. I submitted my application in Sep 2021. Got the Application number in December 2021 including the letter which said that they will be processing my dependent daughter’s case under Pilot program. They demanded a few documents which we submitted again like generic and scedule A for the dependent. Last week I received another msg in the account asking for medical for me as inside Canada and medical for my daughter who is in Pakistan. They asked for Generic form, Scedule A again. I don’t understand why they are asking for the same forms. I went through those forms several time but I couldn’t find any mistakes other than that I didn’t get a physical signature from my daughter (she is over 18). Do you have any idea regarding why they asked for the forms again?
First of all she needs to sign that form under 18 you don't need her schedule A
I don't know why they asked for forms again, unless there is a gap in time
well it's good you got a medical exam your and dependents applications are close
make sure the Pakistan people send medical to IRCC, because in my case they said they have not received medical from Pakistan, so make sure they do send it and confirm with IRCC

Reactions: Norijal

Hello12987

Jun 12, 2022
First of all she needs to sign that form under 18 you don't need her schedule A
I don't know why they asked for forms again, unless there is a gap in time
well it's good you got a medical exam your and dependents applications are close
make sure the Pakistan people send medical to IRCC, because in my case they said they have not received medical from Pakistan, so make sure they do send it and confirm with IRCC
Hi, she is over 18 so I am sure she has to sign all the forms. Regarding the personal history the officer asked to give information from July 2016 to present however I gave the information from 2015 July to present. That is the reason I didn't understand why are they asking the same form again. My daughter will be going alone to for the medical in Lahore how can she make sure that the send the medical, is there any way?

Kam_jr

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi Sohaib, where I can see the progress bar? When I log in with my GC key it doesn’t show me any progress bar which it should show the percentage and the time remaining
Hi friend,

i am in the same situation. I can’t see any progress bar on my GCKey account.

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
Hi, she is over 18 so I am sure she has to sign all the forms. Regarding the personal history the officer asked to give information from July 2016 to present however I gave the information from 2015 July to present. That is the reason I didn't understand why are they asking the same form again. My daughter will be going alone to for the medical in Lahore how can she make sure that the send the medical, is there any way?
for your personal history, make a separate sheet with table and go through the years with all of your activities of the past 10 years including( Working, studying, unemployment, and travelling..etc) Just make sure that the top of the table/schedule is your most recent activity and do not leave any gaps between from and two in-between each activity as well.
For example: Note there are no gaps in between each activity

FromToActivityStatusCountryOrg
2022-01PRESENTStudentProtectedPersonHamilton, CanadaMcMaster
2021-082022-01WorkingProtected PersonHamilton,CanadaABC Factory

Reactions: sohaib1

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
The only way to ensure uploading of the document is to confirm this with the physician. And if you can take a copy of the completed medical, you can send IRCC a copy via webform as well. I would do both if I could.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
I don't know may be officer thought there is a gap in time, even if there is one small gap or something is off in schedule A they will say do it again.

Make sure get the EMedical information sheet from them, because they don't give that automatically, Ask them send the results in front of you and also scan the eMedical sheet and send to IRCC by webform just in case

Hello12987

Jun 12, 2022
for your personal history, make a separate sheet with table and go through the years with all of your activities of the past 10 years including( Working, studying, unemployment, and travelling..etc) Just make sure that the top of the table/schedule is your most recent activity and do not leave any gaps between from and two in-between each activity as well.
For example: Note there are no gaps in between each activity

FromToActivityStatusCountryOrg
2022-01PRESENTStudentProtectedPersonHamilton, CanadaMcMaster
2021-082022-01WorkingProtected PersonHamilton,CanadaABC Factory
Hi, this is what I did exactly what I did. She turned 18 years of age in July 2016 and since then she was a student until this year Jan. That is what I mentioned. Anyway I will get her sign all the forms and send it again. Thank you for sharing.

Hello12987

Jun 12, 2022
I don't know may be officer thought there is a gap in time, even if there is one small gap or something is off in schedule A they will say do it again.

Make sure get the EMedical information sheet from them, because they don't give that automatically, Ask them send the results in front of you and also scan the eMedical sheet and send to IRCC by webform just in case
Okay she is on her way for the Medical right now. I will ask her ti get the EMedical Information sheet. Thank you Sohaib. Will share more if anything new.

Reactions: sohaib1 and Norijal

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Okay she is on her way for the Medical right now. I will ask her ti get the EMedical Information sheet. Thank you Sohaib. Will share more if anything new.
Hello

best of luck for ur processing..
We both applied PR on almost similar dates .. and I am waiting for biomatric and medical ..

Applicant399

Feb 14, 2018
My family finger prints is done in April 2021 and only thing medical left might be this month or next month they ask medical and then they approve my family
Hi.
I git my PR as a protected person
Feb 2022 under the one year pilot program and my dependant file similarly processed at mississaga office.
On 17 feb asked for check list for dependants and file forward to london visa office for a further review.
My dependants biometric done on sep 2021 in pakistan and they received it.
I try to link my dependants application to gc key account but it didnt work .i try several time even i made a new account but still the problem not solved.
Need a help if some one have faced the same problem.

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Hi.
Feb 2022 under the one year pilot program and my dependant file similarly processed at mississaga office.
On 17 feb asked for check list for dependants and file forward to london visa office for a further review.
I try to link my dependants application to gc key account but it didnt work .i try several time even i made a new account but still the problem not solved.
February 2022 or 2021?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hi.
if you are in pilot why they transferred your dependants file to london? The file gets processed in Canada

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Hi.
you overseas family did medical already ?

Sa169

Apr 13, 2022
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 11, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on September 14, 2021.
  3. 1st Requested Documents were sent on Nov 30,2021 (Imm0008enu - imm5406e - IMM 5669- Passport - Birth certificates)
  4. 2nd Requested Documents were sent on Jan 3,2021 (Same documents were sent)
VO : Cairo, Egypt
Alhamdu Lellah
Just received my family's pre-arrival letter. Waiting for the medical request as they already did the biometrics.

Reactions: sohaib1

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Alhamdu Lellah
Just received my family's pre-arrival letter. Waiting for the medical request as they already did the biometrics.
you are close congratulations

Reactions: Sa169