+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hello dear,

Sorry for not being able to reply earlier. I have been unable to check the forum and read the comments in the past few days.
My spouse got medical request within a month of additional documents' submission. Pre-arrival services were sent the next day of medical request. And medical has been completed recently, so far waiting to hear from the LVO.
We r in a same boat

Reactions: KatbiyaNazi

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
This forum has been so silent throughout today. Is it that IRCC did not do anything today?
No singer person got COPR?
Nobody got His/Her PR card posted to his Mailbox?
Nobody heard anything from IRCC?

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Can anybody know London visa office mailing address I want to send my family documents to LOV . Thanks

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
This forum has been so silent throughout today. Is it that IRCC did not do anything today?
No singer person got COPR?
Nobody got His/Her PR card posted to his Mailbox?
Nobody heard anything from IRCC?
I forgot to mention here that last week after 4 months and one week, I got my PR by mail from IRCC Etobicoke office.

Reactions: Mfoniso Urua

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Forget what you heard and just do what they said you should do. Look at the letter IRCC sent to you, and you will see that they asked all your dependant above 18 years to fill and sign
1. Generic Application form IMM 0008
2. Schedule A background/ declaration form
3. Additional family information form
and also Police Character Certificate
Marriage certificate if spouse and birth certificate if children
then a copy of data page of dependant international passport
And importantly must include a copy of the eligibility letter IRCC sent to you.
Let your dependant whatever country they are mail everything i just mentioned through DHL or UPS courier to

High Commission of Canada
Migration Section
42 Independence Avenue
Arko Adjei Interchange
Accra, Ghana.
Track the package until it get to the embassy and signed delivered, wait for 2 weeks then raise a webform to inquire from IRCC if they received your dependants application and they will reply you that they have and they will contact you if they need any additional information. I have passed through this road before that is why I am sharing this information.
Good morning, please did you post your spouse documents to Accra VO with this address?

High Commission of Canada
Migration Section
42 Independence Avenue
Arko Adjei Interchange
Accra, Ghana.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Good morning guys, I am posting my Spouse document to Accra Visa office today as requested by IRCC. Am I suppose to post the original PCC or photocopy? Please kindly respond

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Good morning guys, I am posting my Spouse document to Accra Visa office today as requested by IRCC. Am I suppose to post the original PCC or photocopy? Please kindly respond
Hi Urua,
Yes, you should mail the original PCC.
Pls note: that's the only original document you will mail to them, other documents should be photocopies.
In my case, I also scanned everything and send via email and got a confirmation after about a month.

Reactions: Mfoniso Urua

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Do LVO accept documents by email or just they accept original documents by mail ? If yes how can I send online ? Many thanks .

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Hi Urua,
Yes, you should mail the original PCC.
Pls note: that's the only original document you will mail to them, other documents should be photocopies.
In my case, I also scanned everything and send via email and got a confirmation after about a month.
Thanks a million. I will do just that. Was it Ghana VO you sent to?