+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Additional document request 2 ADR means proof of relationship like call history emails pictures etc
No, I did not. We have been married for 13 years and have 3 kids. Is that not enough to prove the relationship is genuine? It is going to be redicilous if they ask me for that! Lol

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
No, I did not. We have been married for 13 years and have 3 kids. Is that not enough to prove the relationship is genuine? It is going to be redicilous if they ask me for that! Lol
We are married for 10 years and have a 8 yr old kid but they asked for proof of relationship and some additional forms etc.
Just so that you know, they can ask some generic documents even though it doesn't make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: imadeddin

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
We are married for 10 years and have a 8 yr old kid but they asked for proof of relationship and some additional forms etc.
Just so that you know, they can ask some generic documents even though it doesn't make sense.
If they ask, I have a lot of things to send! Lol

Jahprovideesp

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Greetings Everyone,

where can I send Sponsorship Application in Canada. I want to Sponsor my Spouse who lives in Europe and I don't know how to go about it.

I saw on CIC page that I have to apply in Canada first and they will advise me on the Visa Office in which I will send the application to.

Please I appreciate your advice.

Thanks

Alibagir

Jan 5, 2019
Toronto
App. Filed.......
M1T3N3
I am filling out the generic form for my wife and kids (outside) canada. My question is shall I sign her generic form ? Shall i fill a representative form on behalf of her?
Thanks

Ilaha

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi, I got my PR and I send all required documents for permanent residence for my husband to Vienna office. In one week they are open his file and asked for medical exam and same day they sent to him pre arrival letter. He don't need any biometrics because he passed it 2 years ago then it is still working. Last week he got medical exam and we send them email that he passed it. Then what time line usually after medical exam?? Usually how long need time for get passport request??

• Wow
Reactions: Ex ツ