+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Im a bit confused here you said LVO but then you mentioned Accra ? Like is your file in two VO’s at the same time, you wont get AOR for months or never will get one at all, you just have to know by the courier tracking number
File is in Accra. It was transferred in Nov. I sent all docs on Dec 24th, although i got confirmation the next day. I have been waiting for AOR or further instruction. I guess i will just have to wait. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Ex ツ

mugere

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thts my question how will it take to receive ppr aftr receiving pre arrival letter
no one can tell u exactly when your passeport will be requested coz no one knows. U just have to know that it can be next week , next month next 2 months ... there is no timeline .
Also note that if u got pre arrival serv letter that means your eligibility is passed( the relationship with your spouse is genuine).
Now if criminality and security are also done just wait for PPR very very soon.

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
no one can tell u exactly when your passeport will be requested coz no one knows. U just have to know that it can be next week , next month next 2 months ... there is no timeline .
Also note that if u got pre arrival serv letter that means your eligibility is passed( the relationship with your spouse is genuine).
Now if criminality and security are also done just wait for PPR very very soon.
Ok thanks fr replying!!

nsy1980

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Requested for biometrics,did on 24th march
Wife requested for police reports for both of us,police report in canada for wife and from africa too,fingerprints and affidavits from people who new her before going to canada.whats the next step now and when should we expect ?