+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
Noo brother, its time for that haha, i sent the app on 18 of march nothing yet i guess ill be hearing from them on july, when was the first update you got after submitting ur application?
Within two weeks for extra documents. Then few months later they asked for biometrics.

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Documents that proof we are married like Marriage certificate, proof of communication, wedding photos, PCC etc.
Ohh, they asked us the PCC, marriage certificates and birth certificates to be submitted to the LVO before hand, so i guess we wont hear from them until bio or medical.!!!
I hope you get a goood news sooon

Reactions: Polsonlive

imissmylove

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
I've contacted Ankara Immigration and they said we are finalizing October 2019 APP's now so for family we do have 18 months to 2 years easily after Our PR, they don't give sh... to refugee applicant and their family they only bringing more young student to Canada for the economic.

tessytessy

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
So i received GCMS notes by email today.

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medicals: Not started

Documents sent to VO since November 2019.

Guess I and my family are on our own.
I would not even think about it anymore, they can keep on chatting in their offices and pretend to work at the expense of a separated family.

Goodluck to everyone!
Hi, how did you get GCMS notes without an application number? or you got AOR immediately? i see you submitted docs Nov 2019 and received GCMS notes in April 2020. Also have you received PPR now?

Reactions: Abtols and Ex ツ

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
I've contacted Ankara Immigration and they said we are finalizing October 2019 APP's now so for family we do have 18 months to 2 years easily after Our PR, they don't give sh... to refugee applicant and their family they only bringing more young student to Canada for the economic.
Hi, i know that you are frustrated, and they said they are finalizing the 2019 but it doesnt mean they are not touching application of others, you applied on september i guess so its been six months just wait another 2 months you will hear from them, may i ask did you your or dependent do medical or bio, or got any response from the VO in these 6 months?

Reactions: Ratmir

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
I think you have received an automatic copy paste email from them. Our cases are different than others. Your family’s application being processed in Ankara VO? My wife’s application is in process in Ankara VO too

Reactions: Ex ツ

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
I think you have received an automatic copy paste email from them. Our cases are different than others. Your family’s application being processed in Ankara VO? My wife’s application is in process in Ankara VO too
Did you receive bio or medical for your spouse ?

Reactions: Onetv1