+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hello all,
My spouse was asked to pay for biometrics and submit it here.
I don't see an option that says biometrics!
if anyone has done this process please help me. Also would it be necessary Mohave a printer ready once I pay online? Thanks
here is the link:https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.
I think you need to follow the instructions which are in the biometrics requested letter/email
Anyway you can check the following page also
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/how-to-give-biometrics.html

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
I paid the biometrics, but hey gave me the above link to send them once paid. The above link is an enquiry link. So am confused about it. How did you submit it if you don't mind sharing please.
It’s mentioned that
(After you pay the biometrics fee, you’ll get a letter confirming that you need to give your biometrics and where you can go. You need to bring this letter when you give your biometrics)

Did you got confirmation letter?

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
I just got the request to pay it yesterday.
here is what the letter says:
6. Click “Submit” and complete payment.
7. Once completed, send the payment receipt via the IRCC Webform at the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx.
Ask your spouse to fill all required details then Upload the payment receipt

Look at the end of the page , ( After you click "Next", you will have the opportunity to upload your document(s). )

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
Ask your spouse to fill all required details then Upload the payment receipt

Look at the end of the page , ( After you click "Next", you will have the opportunity to upload your document(s). )
At the end of the web forum page? It doesn't go to next because it keeps asking to put something for enquiry!

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 10, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 9, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on March 8, 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.
On July 4 I received request for fingerprint from two countries. And my outland spouse was told to pay biometrics.

Reactions: hadeel_1986

hadeel_1986

Star Member
May 19, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 10, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 9, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on March 8, 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.
On July 4 I received request for fingerprint from two countries. And my outland spouse was told to pay biometrics.
Which VO please ?? Have you applied for outland sponsorship or as dependent of protected person in Canada ( OYW program) ??