+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overlap in address history

KHI

May 26, 2017
Dear All,

I have the following two questions, and will greatly appreciate your response.

Since birth, I lived in my hometown A. Then I moved to City B for studies and then moved to City C for a job in Pakistan. I spent four years in City B, and three years in City C. During this period of seven years, I have been visiting my hometown to meet my parents and siblings. After working three years in City C, I moved to the United States where I am living since seven years roughly. During this period, I have also been visiting my home country/town A. I was wondering how should I mention all of these addresses. Do I need to mention my City B (College hostel address) and my City C (company address) where I was staying temporarily? These addresses are not present on my Pakistan National ID card or in their database because I was there temporarily. My Police clearance certificate from Pakistan only shows my permanent address but it covers the whole period from my birth to date with a validity of six months.

Second, during my stay in City B, City C, and in the US, I have been visiting my hometown frequently. Therefore, I was wondering do I need to mention each time when I visited my hometown A or should I just make one entry of my permanent address from birth to date, and add all other addresses for the last ten years? If I do this, then there will a overlap in my address history? Is that okay to have overlap in the address history? I will be grateful for advice.

Thanks