+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Over 60

Sep 1, 2018
Hi what are the chances of getting resident status as an entrepenaur .I am 63 and i am in the hotel business.I was a former resident of manitoba canada in the seventies but now reside in trinidsd

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi what are the chances of getting resident status as an entrepenaur .I am 63 and i am in the hotel business.I was a former resident of manitoba canada in the seventies but now reside in trinidsd
Hi
Better take advice of some immigration consultant or immigration lawyer for your case
All the best

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Were you a "Permanent Resident" in the 70's and if so, was your PR status officially renounced or revoked?

Beltex

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
As far as I am aware there are no age restrictions for the various entrepreneur programs. Your age would probably be a negative or neutral factor in normal PR terms but you most likely will have many years of business experience which would be a positive factor in an entrepreneur application. Your previous residence may be a help if you wanted to go down the Manitoba PNP Business Stream, especially if you still have any family or close friends in the province.