+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outside of Canada Study permit application while on Visitors Status Present in Canada

Niral

Mar 14, 2019
Ontario
Category........
Presently in Canada on Visitors Status, got 7.5 score academic in IELTS and got accepted by DLI college in Ontario.

Can I do an Outside of Canada Study permit application while staying in Canada ?

As I don't want to study a English course in Canada and then do an Inside of Canada application .

Please help.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Presently in Canada on Visitors Status, got 7.5 score academic in IELTS and got accepted by DLI college in Ontario.

Can I do an Outside of Canada Study permit application while staying in Canada ?

As I don't want to study a English course in Canada and then do an Inside of Canada application .

Please help.
Yes you can apply from Canada through the US. You do have to show that you have strong ties to your home country and that you plan and returning home after your studies so applying from Canada with all your family in Canada will make it difficult to show you plan on returning home after your studies and that you have strong ties in your country.

Niral

Mar 14, 2019
Ontario
Category........
Yes you can apply from Canada through the US. You do have to show that you have strong ties to your home country and that you plan and returning home after your studies so applying from Canada with all your family in Canada will make it difficult to show you plan on returning home after your studies and that you have strong ties in your country.
Thanks canuck78, do I have to go to US and apply? Or I can stay in Canada and apply and just send the passport to US for Stamping TRV

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks canuck78, do I have to go to US and apply? Or I can stay in Canada and apply and just send the passport to US for Stamping TRV
You can apply while you are in Canada.