+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland transferred to Mississauga IRCC

Sudardee

Mar 11, 2019
What does this mean nowadays?

I keep hearing rumours that Outland being transferred to Mississauga office is somehow a good sign.

Is this true and, if so, how and why?

Will file get transferred eventually to his local VO?

IRRC isn't giving me a clear answer.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017

I keep hearing rumours that Outland being transferred to Mississauga office is somehow a good sign.

It's simply a good sign because it's a fast office for processing. You will not know if you're going to be transferred to CPC M or elsewhere until it happens.

Sudardee

Mar 11, 2019
It's simply a good sign because it's a fast office for processing. You will not know if you're going to be transferred to CPC M or elsewhere until it happens.

We were transferred a week ago to Mississauga. But we have no idea if it will be transferred again. Agent says yes but I am sure i could call again and another agent will say no.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
We were transferred a week ago to Mississauga. But we have no idea if it will be transferred again. Agent says yes but I am sure i could call again and another agent will say no.
The call center isn't really helpful for these kinds of situations. They have nothing to do with processing your file or the people that do. All you can do is wait.

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017

Considered a good sign coz they process 'weeks' to London's 'months'. Most will stay at Mississauga, but some are transferred later. No way of telling why or which is which.

Sudardee

Mar 11, 2019
Considered a good sign coz they process 'weeks' to London's 'months'. Most will stay at Mississauga, but some are transferred later. No way of telling why or which is which.
Thank you. PA is living in Italy but is born in Gambia. No VO in Gambia so there is a chance it could get transferred to Senegal. Or to Italy.

We have letter that was forwarded to lawyer stating file transferred to CPM but is that considered AOR2? Or is that going to be a letter that is worded similarly to AOR1 that we got?

Sudardee

Mar 11, 2019
P.S.

Hey all... thanks for chatting with me about this.

My stress levels are so high this week that blood pressure is tdangerously high. Have other problems in my life plus missing PA....so being able to talk about the process is a relief.

Thank you for humouring me. It helps me to feel less alone and flailing at times like these.

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Thank you. PA is living in Italy but is born in Gambia. No VO in Gambia so there is a chance it could get transferred to Senegal. Or to Italy.

We have letter that was forwarded to lawyer stating file transferred to CPM but is that considered AOR2? Or is that going to be a letter that is worded similarly to AOR1 that we got?
The wording you refer to in the letter is the wording in AOR2 - basically saying where they are sending it on to for PA assessment. As I say, no GUARANTEE it will stay with Mississauga, but many do seem to.

Sudardee

Mar 11, 2019
The wording you refer to in the letter is the wording in AOR2 - basically saying where they are sending it on to for PA assessment. As I say, no GUARANTEE it will stay with Mississauga, but many do seem to.
Thank you. It says application was forwarded to CPM for further processing.

Jarvis99

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
I dont think that's AOR2. AOR2 would be if CPC-M sending email saying they have your file and they are working on it which doesn't seem to happen much for CPC-M

tdsw26

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Toronto, ON
Thank you
When you check your ecas, the date they started working on your file will be updated, that is what is considered AOR2. Mine didnt change when my file was transferred to Mississauga, but it did update once the file was transferred from Mississauga to New Delhi. It now shows the date NDVO started working on the file.

Sudardee

Mar 11, 2019
When you check your ecas, the date they started working on your file will be updated, that is what is considered AOR2. Mine didnt change when my file was transferred to Mississauga, but it did update once the file was transferred from Mississauga to New Delhi. It now shows the date NDVO started working on the file.
Thank you for this detailed answrr.

What is your timeline?