+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OUTLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP - WIFE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW:

Tayabha

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
It all depends, my husband got pre-arrival the next day after his interview. What was the outcome of the interview if i may ask and when was the interview?
Hey,

How was the interview & what they asked in the interview my husband has an interview wanna know the Questions!
:)

raj malaysia

Jun 24, 2019
Hello Noel1972,
Everything went successfully. She got the visa same day. Then flew back to Nigeria next day.
My wife has never been to Ghana before nor traveled out of Nigeria before. I was lucky to connect with a Ghanian friend who is a senior adviser to the current president of Ghana. Just to help accomodate my wife. He quickly sent his driver to wait for her at the Airport. Picked her to their family house. A "presidential driver" was assigned to my wife from the very first day she arrived Ghana till she came back. And I didn't pay a dime. All free. It was a divine favor from God. Ghanians are very nice people.
To begin with, I took time to review the application with my wife in detail.
She went with wedding album, birth certificates, printed copies of our Whats App chats,
School certificates, I sent her a copy of my birth certificate as well. Copies of all my flight tickets to Nigeria since the relationship started, proof of genuine relationship etc. Don't forget the date you first met and where. Date of your wedding and address?
We did as Kayaker advised above. You can't believe that the immigration officer had taken time to read all our Whats app chats before she arrived. She asked her few questions from the chats. So make sure you read through your chats and delete lines that may put you in trouble where necessary. They will definitely read your chat messages with your wife/husband. All documents I sent from here were notarized by a lawyer.
Please include as many documents as you can. Go through your document checklist to know what to include.
Make sure you are not nervous. Relax and be cheerful during the interview. Hoping to hear your good news of success.
Finally, my wife arrived Canada since March 2019. I will like to use this opportunity to thank all that responded to our questions in this forum. Guilding us step by step on how to navigate through this journey. May God whom will serve with a pure heart bless, protect and keep you all strong and healthy. Thanks a million times to you all and the God almighty who made it happened effortlessly.
Shallom!
may i know how to print a copy of the whatsapp chat? as we have been chatting past 2years so if screenshots will take too much time to print out. is there any other way to download our chat?

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
may i know how to print a copy of the whatsapp chat? as we have been chatting past 2years so if screenshots will take too much time to print out. is there any other way to download our chat?
Go to the chat you want to print.
Click the 3 dots in the top right corner .
Select "more"
Select "export chat"
You'll have 2 options. Either "with media"or "without media"
Without is probably better.
You'll have the option to email it to yourself or anybody else. U can then print it from your email.
Hope that helps

Reactions: armoured

raj malaysia

Jun 24, 2019
Go to the chat you want to print.
Click the 3 dots in the top right corner .
Select "more"
Select "export chat"
You'll have 2 options. Either "with media"or "without media"
Without is probably better.
You'll have the option to email it to yourself or anybody else. U can then print it from your email.
Hope that helps
Thanks for the information. But if we export chat like this it doesnt show with which phone number we are chatting. Just shows the names only isn’t it?

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Thanks for the information. But if we export chat like this it doesnt show with which phone number we are chatting. Just shows the names only isn’t it?
It doesnt show the phone number. Ours didnt either but immigration never said anything about that. When u print the messages it will have the names of the 2 people and all the chat log. It's all you'll need

Clara Onyii

Feb 10, 2020
Hello Wisdom7,
Congratulations on your wife's application!
I am in the same boat and would like some advice.
I got married in December and just sent in my husband's application last week. I submitted all the documents required, both pictures and everything because we dated for about 10years before we got married (5years before I left for Canada and 5years afterwards).
I was confident that I submitted all required documents until I saw where you wrote that you submitted the chat history you exported from your WhatsApp chat. In my case, I created screenshots of some of our chats since 2011 till date, since the checklist stated it should be 10pages maximum, I tried to fit in 3 screenshots per page to accommodate all the years of communication. Because let's face fact, printing 10years worth of communication will be like submitting a textbook.
I know it's probably too early to worry about the application but I am so worried and really need this to work for us.
Do you think the screenshots will be accepted?
I also sent in all our pictures both the one we took in 2013 till date, our Facebook status and all. I pray to God that this works. Also I brought the original copy of our court marriage certificate with me to Canada, do you think I should send it back to my husband for interview purposes?

messco2020

Nov 12, 2019
Hello Wisdom7,
Congratulations on your wife's application!
I am in the same boat and would like some advice.
I got married in December and just sent in my husband's application last week. I submitted all the documents required, both pictures and everything because we dated for about 10years before we got married (5years before I left for Canada and 5years afterwards).
I was confident that I submitted all required documents until I saw where you wrote that you submitted the chat history you exported from your WhatsApp chat. In my case, I created screenshots of some of our chats since 2011 till date, since the checklist stated it should be 10pages maximum, I tried to fit in 3 screenshots per page to accommodate all the years of communication. Because let's face fact, printing 10years worth of communication will be like submitting a textbook.
I know it's probably too early to worry about the application but I am so worried and really need this to work for us.
Do you think the screenshots will be accepted?
I also sent in all our pictures both the one we took in 2013 till date, our Facebook status and all. I pray to God that this works. Also I brought the original copy of our court marriage certificate with me to Canada, do you think I should send it back to my husband for interview purposes?
Hello
Your story is exactely like mine.Got married 18 years after knowing each other..My now wife,left for Canada in 2007 only to Come back in 2018 for our wedding.
I sent the application in ,and had confirmation it has been delivered on february 1st 2019.(proof was screenshot of communication and pictures)
-After sending in my biométrics as requested,i was put in a queue for future interview
-My one year mark was consumed on February 1st 2020 and i am still waiting to be called.
I think patience and Hope is what to have in this painful process
Good luck to us

Bibie

Dec 14, 2020
Hello
Your story is exactely like mine.Got married 18 years after knowing each other..My now wife,left for Canada in 2007 only to Come back in 2018 for our wedding.
I sent the application in ,and had confirmation it has been delivered on february 1st 2019.(proof was screenshot of communication and pictures)
-After sending in my biométrics as requested,i was put in a queue for future interview
-My one year mark was consumed on February 1st 2020 and i am still waiting to be called.
Good luck to us
[
Hello
Good luck to us
Mine is almost a year now, biometrics and medicals done. Haven’t heard from them as well. Hope yours finally came through?

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hello
Good luck to us
Hi, I am in the same process where I know my husband since 15 years and confessed our love 5 years ago and got married last year as my dad was not in favour of love marriage. i have attached almost all of the proofs that you have attached. Did everything go smoothly for you? Thank you

messco2020

Nov 12, 2019
Not yet through pal.....Still in process.My application is still collecting dust .They keep telling me they will get in touch when a decision is reached whenever I send request for update.
-Application sent:December 2018
-AOR:February 1st ,2019
-Biometric request and transfer letter:April 26,2019
-Dead silence despite multiple injuries:For 3 yrs
-Phone interview and additional documents request(Proof of comunications,visits and photos):January 22,2022
-Additional documents review:May 5,2022
Waiting on decision to clear eligibility,I guess

Parmeet kaur67

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Thank you for your response. What did they ask you in the phone interview? Did they tell you the reason why the interview was required? Thanks

messco2020

Nov 12, 2019
When ,where and how we met?why it took so long for my then girlfriend to come and get married with me since she left for Canada?
They put the application on hold because they are suspecting the genuineness of the relationship...