+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP STATUS

Judeponce

Nov 13, 2018
Our application was recieve and process on July 25, 2018

May I ask about when we will recieve response or email. If decision has been made? Thank you So Much

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Our application was recieve and process on July 25, 2018

May I ask about when we will recieve response or email. If decision has been made? Thank you So Much
If your application was received July 25th, it doesn't start for processing that same day. I would think you should hear something very soon. Check ecas with your receipt # or your emails.

Judeponce

Nov 13, 2018
I see. Ourvapplication processed on 25th of September, and as i see in Sponsorship Status a desicion has been made, and in PR it says in process...

Does it mean our application is Approve?

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
I see. Ourvapplication processed on 25th of September, and as i see in Sponsorship Status a desicion has been made, and in PR it says in process...

Does it mean our application is Approve?
It seems as they may have approved the sponsor, but until you get the sponsor approved email, it's not a guarantee as it just says decision made.
The whole pr application is now in process so that itself has not been processed yet and can take up to 12 months. So far, it looks like you are on the right track. Expect to hear more regarding medical request after getting the sponsor approved email. Good luck.