+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Spousal Sponsorship now online!!

Neha8780

Oct 11, 2021
I am planning on applying for my wife's PR online. In fact, I have even started the process. If anyone else is planning on applying online feel free to message me to connect.
Were you able to diversely submit the application online? What’s the update? Is it faster than traditional method? Please let me know urgently.

Jan 31, 2020
I am planning on applying for my wife's PR online. In fact, I have even started the process. If anyone else is planning on applying online feel free to message me to connect.
Hi there,
Just want to know if anyone received AOR after submitting "online" spousal sponsorship application ? I am starting with my application. I am PR residing in Canada and my wife lives in India
Thanks in advance!

SLCtoYEG

Oct 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hi there,
Just want to know if anyone received AOR after submitting "online" spousal sponsorship application ? I am starting with my application. I am PR residing in Canada and my wife lives in India
Thanks in advance!
Looking at the Tracking Tool, it seems that AORs are being received 60+ days after the application was submitted. Most October Outland applicants have received AOR1. As a December applicant, we don't expect to hear anything back until February.

Sharmrad

Feb 24, 2021
Hi everyone, It's regarding my wife's PR file. Online PR file summited - Oct 1st.

Now , I am thinking about applying for her tourist visa. She's in India. What are the chances? suggestions please!
Hi
Just want to ask did you apply visitor visa? Any confirmation?