+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Spousal Sponsorship now online!!

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
We’re testing a new online application for some permanent immigration programs:

• Provincial nominee program (non-Express Entry)
  • Rural and northern immigration pilot
  • Agri-food pilot
  • Atlantic immigration program
  • Start-up visa
  • Self-employed people (federal and Quebec)
  • Quebec-selected skilled workers, entrepreneurs and investors
  • Sponsoring a spouse or partner from outside Canada
  • Adopting a child through the immigration process
  • Protected persons and convention refugees in Canada
  • Humanitarian and compassionate grounds
  • Temporary resident permit holders applying for permanent residence
To try it, sign in or create a Permanent residence online application portalaccount.

source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/how-to-apply-online.html?fbclid=IwAR0gJul-UNd_2Vd_m9G1XBijMXWxIVs_sh7MqYzVF_BL_zM27TmyOr5qFR8

Galaxy21

Mar 23, 2021
What about all the backlogged Spousal Sponsorship Applications from 2018, 2019 ??
Will they be able to upload Online for faster processing ?
Or will they be pushed back even further ?

Is there a new process for all the couples and families that have paper based applications and aren't receiving any updates ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What about all the backlogged Spousal Sponsorship Applications from 2018, 2019 ??
Will they be able to upload Online for faster processing ?
Or will they be pushed back even further ?

Is there a new process for all the couples and families that have paper based applications and aren't receiving any updates ?
Would strongly discourage cancelling your current application and starting from scratch because you can apply online. Your ongoing application is likely to be processed first.

Reactions: Galaxy21

keys8014

Feb 4, 2021
WHATT?? I was going to send my outland application for spouse tomorrow.

Should I send it the traditional way or do it online then?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
WHATT?? I was going to send my outland application for spouse tomorrow.

Should I send it the traditional way or do it online then?
It is a pilot programme and not a requirement. Noone even knows how well it works and certainly not whether there is some advantage (so far) to doing so online.

If your app is already prepared, I'd say just send it.

Alokuk692

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
I am planning on applying for my wife's PR online. In fact, I have even started the process. If anyone else is planning on applying online feel free to message me to connect.

Reactions: Parshwa007

keys8014

Feb 4, 2021
I am planning on applying for my wife's PR online. In fact, I have even started the process. If anyone else is planning on applying online feel free to message me to connect.
1. is there a separate guide for online application?

2. does it need physical signatures from sponsor and applicant?

shaku740

Dec 6, 2018
Hello, I am too applying online outland from India. you can message me for any questions you may have.

Capt.Marcos

Feb 1, 2020
When it says "Sponsoring a spouse or partner from outside Canada", does it mean sponsor staying outside of Canada or just Spouse staying outside of Canada?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
It means outland. The spouse is not in Canada.

As to whether or not the sponsor is in Canada depends more on your status (citizen or PR) and whether you're eligible to sponsor from outside Canada, and if you are eligible and outside Canada, demonstrated intent to return.

Olay

Jun 8, 2014
I think there's a thread for those that applied for outland through online. Please share the link if you have it

chan1993

Apr 16, 2020
Hi,
Forms like IMM 1344 which needs signature. Do we need to upload scanned copy of whole IMM 1344 document after Signing along with bar codes?