+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Spousal Sponsorship now online!!

chan1993

Apr 16, 2020
Hello, I am too applying online outland from India. you can message me for any questions you may have.
hi,
How are you uploading IMM 1344 doc?(Filling electronically,printing,signing,scan and upload or just Saving 1344 form and upload directly without scanning

sai_chaitanya2001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Hi,

May i know if anyone received AOR after submitting "online" spousal sponsorship application ? I am starting with my application soon and wanted to understand the timelines. I am PR residing in Canada and my wife lives in India

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi,

May i know if anyone received AOR after submitting "online" spousal sponsorship application ? I am starting with my application soon and wanted to understand the timelines. I am PR residing in Canada and my wife lives in India
The new online app pilot is barely three weeks old. Haven't even seen confirmed that anyone has applied yet this way.

Let alone for their to be enough experience for timeline guidance.

Be realistic - even online it's not going to be instantaneous.

hkuma032

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi everyone, need your suggestions on this one.

I got married in April this year and working from home in India since then. Can I apply online spousal PR of my wife? or I should apply when I am back in Canada?

Please let me know.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi everyone, need your suggestions on this one.

I got married in April this year and working from home in India since then. Can I apply online spousal PR of my wife? or I should apply when I am back in Canada?

Please let me know.
If you are a PR, you should only apply when you are back in Canada.

Reactions: hkuma032

snj

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
hi,
How are you uploading IMM 1344 doc?(Filling electronically,printing,signing,scan and upload or just Saving 1344 form and upload directly without scanning
Filling electronically. Validating the form. Print. Sign....scan and upload .

snj

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
Hi,

Some of the july applicants have received the AOR by the 2nd week of Sept

hkuma032

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
hi,
Yes, I did the same. Printed , signed , scanned and uploaded!

hkuma032

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi everyone, It's regarding my wife's PR file. Online PR file summited - Oct 1st.

Now , I am thinking about applying for her tourist visa. She's in India. What are the chances? suggestions please!