+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland spousal sponsership

Elieh

Jul 9, 2018
Hey guys , i really need help her . My wife is a canadian citizen and we got married in june ,than she went to canada and we applied for our spousal sponsership on august 8 , my questions are :
Still no confirmation about if my application is recieved or not , how do i know ?
If i want to go and visit her on christmas i will app

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Your Courrier or P.O. receipt will be the same date as will be stamped on the envelope sent, (unless mail room staff forgets to change the date; which happened to few guys here in the past , and their apps were returned asking why they put advance dates)
You will NOT and should not expect any acknowledgements from them rt away but 1st AOR will or may come to you anywhere from 40 to 70 days. One applicant from April got his AOR1 yesterday.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hey guys , i really need help her . My wife is a canadian citizen and we got married in june ,than she went to canada and we applied for our spousal sponsership on august 8 , my questions are :
Still no confirmation about if my application is recieved or not , how do i know ?
If i want to go and visit her on christmas i will app
Sure your spouse can apply for a Visit Visa. But very few lucky ones got that. I would say 5% who already had applied thru a spousal sponsorship. So applicant has to prove :-
He/she has intention to return back VERY 1st thing, then show ties back home. Solid employment helps. Properties and income taxes return proofs for last 3 -4 years. Employment stability, any school attendance if that’s applicable, and assets you own, very valuable house with solid proof of present value, children and family, and any other responsibilities that require you to MUST HAVE TO return to your home country. The more you show the better chance you will have to convince the officer. Show as much proof as possible. Also have to show your financial arrangement. If there is no proof of sufficient funds for your visit, unfortunately your application is likely to get refused. Therefore, you should show sufficient funds available for your trip, no matter who’s covering the cost. Don't forget this will be a RETURN TICKET, not one way ticket. So have to spend say $1500 if approved as a visitor, then goes back, comes again another say $1000 ticket..

Elieh

Jul 9, 2018
I have a store in my country , but i have finished university and my only job is in my cocktail store which is originally for my grandfather ( dead) and im an only child no brothers and sisters does that help if i applied ? I will give details that i have to come back cz i need to manage the store and plus i have someone who is willing to support me with my stay in canada ( he is a friend and im going to submit a letter and his bank statment ) does that enough evidance ?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I have a store in my country , but i have finished university and my only job is in my cocktail store which is originally for my grandfather ( dead) and im an only child no brothers and sisters does that help if i applied ? I will give details that i have to come back cz i need to manage the store and plus i have someone who is willing to support me with my stay in canada ( he is a friend and im going to submit a letter and his bank statment ) does that enough evidance ?
a)YES the more solid income/assets/reasons you show more chances will be there, to satisfy officers. You may have to show Appraisal Value of most assets like house/shop/land etc. from a certified company with all photos of the same, just saying or writing will not help.
b) Your friend can send you an invitation letter which will help to get a TRV-tourist Visa apparently if they are satisfied they may give 1 year open VISA come and go any time :)

Elieh

Jul 9, 2018
a)YES the more solid income/assets/reasons you show more chances will be there, to satisfy officers. You may have to show Appraisal Value of most assets like house/shop/land etc. from a certified company with all photos of the same, just saying or writing will not help.
b) Your friend can send you an invitation letter which will help to get a TRV-tourist Visa apparently if they are satisfied they may give 1 year open VISA come and go any time :)
Thanks man so much ,i hope this will work out because my wife lives alone in canada and its pretty hard

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Thanks man so much ,i hope this will work out because my wife lives alone in canada and its pretty hard
U R welcome . Life is hard living alone here AND with family 1 can be much more happy and support each other.

Reactions: Moican