+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Spousal Interview

Abubakaro

Jan 18, 2023
Hello - we have been informed nearly 2 months ago that my wife requires an interview to continue processing. For those of you who have been through this process - how long did you have to wait for your interview? It’s incredibly stressful having to wait without knowing how long it’s going to take. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello - we have been informed nearly 2 months ago that my wife requires an interview to continue processing. For those of you who have been through this process - how long did you have to wait for your interview? It’s incredibly stressful having to wait without knowing how long it’s going to take. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
If really depends on the location. In some locations there isn’t an employee who does interviews permanently in the location. They travel to various locations and do interviews for a few days and then move onto the next application. They have a schedule to visit different locations each month. Also depends on how many are waiting for an interview in your location.

Abubakaro

Jan 18, 2023
If really depends on the location. In some locations there isn’t an employee who does interviews permanently in the location. They travel to various locations and do interviews for a few days and then move onto the next application. They have a schedule to visit different locations each month. Also depends on how many are waiting for an interview in your location.
Did you or your spouse have to do an interview for Outland spousal in the past? If so how long did you wait? You’re 100% right, totally depends on the officer’s schedule. Interview could be soon or a long time from now. I’ll try to get an answer when I follow up with them soon.