+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Sponsorship Online Application

Raina29

Feb 26, 2013
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06/11/2021
hi everyone... i have also applied online on 06 November 2021 - inland spouse sponsorship. The wait begins now. The online application seems to have same processing time for AOR though.

elijahovat

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-14
Doc's Request.
19-06-15
Med's Request
16-07-15
Med's Done....
21-07-15
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-16
yes, i receievd it just today. i applied online on 27 aug.
Hi All, do we have a tracking spreadsheet? If no could we create one?

aneic_B

Nov 4, 2021
To those who applied online and got AOR, did you still link your application to gckey? did they update the status on your pr portal?

izz83

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
To those who applied online and got AOR, did you still link your application to gckey? did they update the status on your pr portal?
No. The status still shows submitted on the portal and i am still unable to link the application to gckey. I got my AOR on the 5th of Nov and submitted my file on 27th Aug.

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
I'll be submitting the online application in the next few weeks once we have finished all the documentation.

One thing I am wondering, is that for my wife, there is specific requirements for the country that she is from that says an "Original" document MUST be submitted (divorce certificate). We do have this original document, and would just mail it in if we were submitting via traditional mail, but since we are submitting online, would a scan of this original document suffice?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I'll be submitting the online application in the next few weeks once we have finished all the documentation.

One thing I am wondering, is that for my wife, there is specific requirements for the country that she is from that says an "Original" document MUST be submitted (divorce certificate). We do have this original document, and would just mail it in if we were submitting via traditional mail, but since we are submitting online, would a scan of this original document suffice?
What country? In many countries original means extract or duplicate from issuing authority on fancy paper, not original one from way back.

If this is from Russia or ex usssr, duplicate on fancy paper is fine. You will still need cert translation.

Don't know about online.

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Russia, yes. We already have the original and a certified translation - that isn't the problem. As per this thread, I'm wondering how we can submit the original and the certified translation online - do we just scan and upload it?

akshay_vic

Oct 22, 2019
Hi Everyone,

If I am applying online, do I need to sign the IMM 1344e and IMM 5532e by hand, scan, and then upload?

I have seen a few answers that recommended this approach. However, when I click validate on the forms, I do get the following message:

---

Validation completed successfully.

Please print the entire application and sign and date the last page. This page contains bar codes that facilitates data entry of your application.

If you are applying online, you do not need to sign your application form by hand. You will be asked to provide an electronic signature once you are ready to transmit your documents to CIC.

---

So I am wondering, what's the correct way to go? Because I also saw a comment from someone that their application was returned because they didn't sign these documents?

What did you do? Uploaded the forms without signing, or printed the form, signed by hand, and then uploaded?

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Akshay

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Russia, yes. We already have the original and a certified translation - that isn't the problem. As per this thread, I'm wondering how we can submit the original and the certified translation online - do we just scan and upload it?
Sorry, that process is new - assume you do what you're doing with all other docs.

I'd suggest if there are none being requested separately, hang on to it and let them request later if they want..

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi Everyone,

If I am applying online, do I need to sign the IMM 1344e and IMM 5532e by hand, scan, and then upload?

I have seen a few answers that recommended this approach. However, when I click validate on the forms, I do get the following message:

---

Validation completed successfully.

Please print the entire application and sign and date the last page. This page contains bar codes that facilitates data entry of your application.

If you are applying online, you do not need to sign your application form by hand. You will be asked to provide an electronic signature once you are ready to transmit your documents to CIC.

---

So I am wondering, what's the correct way to go? Because I also saw a comment from someone that their application was returned because they didn't sign these documents?

What did you do? Uploaded the forms without signing, or printed the form, signed by hand, and then uploaded?

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Akshay
Hi Akshay, you need to validate the forms and print it and sign it and then scan it back. The forms you need to sign and upload are : IMM 1344e, IMM 5532e ,IMM 5476 (If you are hiring a representative).
Don't make a mistake by not signing these forms, I have seen couple of applications got returned in previous months. You will not get in trouble by signing them but your file will be returned for sure if you don't sign it. Make sure when you validate and print put same date along with signatures.

Reactions: Swappy and armoured