Med's Request
16-07-15
Med's Done....
21-07-15
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-16
Hello everyone, I have submitted my wife's application online through https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login in August last week. After submitting the application do we get notified by IRCC through an email? I have not received any Email so just wanted to confirm about it. What i am aware is we receive an AOR in the Email somewhere around 2 months from the date we submit. Can anyone who has submitted the online application please confirm if we recieve an email or no. Thank you :)
Hi All, Please is there anyone in this forum who submitted an online application and has received AOR? I think we all would need the encouragement

Neha8780

Oct 11, 2021
Hi,

I’m really confused as to which one is faster for Canada outland spouse pr sponsorship, online or tradional paper method. Hence wanted inputs from someone who has already applied online and have received Aor.

Please let me know

Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi,

I’m really confused as to which one is faster for Canada outland spouse pr sponsorship, online or tradional paper method. Hence wanted inputs from someone who has already applied online and have received Aor.

Please let me know

Thanks
It's a pilot program. Nobody knows yet, really - and even if AOR1 comes a bit sooner, no reason to think it's going to mean a significant difference in total processing time. Decide what you want but you're not going to get a definitive answer.

It's a pilot program.

Reactions: esam99

KWL

Oct 18, 2021
Hi All, Please is there anyone in this forum who submitted an online application and has received AOR? I think we all would need the encouragement
I submitted the online app. Aug 4 . We received two emails Oct.7. One was a biometrics request letter; the other was a notification that the sponsor was approved and the file was being transferred to Mexico... Good Luck all

Reactions: Kate Kat

izz83

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
I submitted the online app. Aug 4 . We received two emails Oct.7. One was a biometrics request letter; the other was a notification that the sponsor was approved and the file was being transferred to Mexico... Good Luck all
very nice

vikashI

Oct 18, 2021
Hi,
We are applying outland application online. For form IMM0008 after filling the form there is no validate option to generate bar codes. Is it same for others who applied online. Thanks in advance.

KWL

Oct 18, 2021
Hi,
We are applying outland application online. For form IMM0008 after filling the form there is no validate option to generate bar codes. Is it same for others who applied online. Thanks in advance.
As far as I remember. There was no validate option

Jax2020

Mar 11, 2021
Hello! What about medicals?

aneic_B

Nov 4, 2021
When did you receive AOR?
Also, when you submitted your application online, did you receive an automated response in your email to confirm your submission?

Pink Flamingo

May 12, 2021
Hi,

I have filed an application by online IRCC portal in Aug 2021. Now, I have received returned application because of missing signatures to the form 1344 and 5532. From the letter of rejection it emailed to us, it told us to resubmit the forms 1344 and 5532. After I have resubmitted the forms online, the form status changed to "Ready to submit" but the button "Submit your application" is greyed out and cannot be pressed. Did I do it correctly ? Did anyone have experience on it ? When will IRCC check my resubmission of forms at my portal? Thanks a lot!!!!

KWL

Oct 18, 2021
When did you receive AOR?
Also, when you submitted your application online, did you receive an automated response in your email to confirm your submission?
We didn't receive an AOR and there was no confirmation email. We could see submitted on the Permanent Residence Portal; that was the only confirmation