Outland Sponsorship Online Application

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi,

Could you please let me know how have you signed the form where you have asked as a Sponsor's signature specifically for forms (imm5532e and imm1344e) if you have applied online, also please do let me know how should I apply my wedding photos with details where should I write the details for each photo.

Thank you so much
I printed IMM 1344e and IMM 5532e and signed it and scanned them and uploaded it .

snj

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
Only the non citizens and non PRs go on the imm0008 (because it would be nonsense for them to apply to become PRs.)
Only the non citizens and non PRs go on the imm0008 (because it would be nonsense for them to apply to become PRs.)
I know thats what the understanding is with the downloaded forms. But with webforms it says list all you dependents even if the ARE pr or citizens of canada. I am so confused now.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I know thats what the understanding is with the downloaded forms. But with webforms it says list all you dependents even if the ARE pr or citizens of canada. I am so confused now.
I can't speak to that version if you say it has different instructions.

snj

Star Member
Dec 6, 2010
I can't speak to that version if you say it has different instructions.

and when we select to add dependents it shows this ......

here it says include all who are no PR or citizens of Canada. am I now understanding here correctly??

Reactions: YVR123

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

and when we select to add dependents it shows this ......

here it says include all who are no PR or citizens of Canada. am I now understanding here correctly??
It says include only those who are not already PRs or citizens. Just like the paper form.

Reactions: YVR123

elijahovat

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-14
Doc's Request.
19-06-15
Med's Request
16-07-15
Med's Done....
21-07-15
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-16
Hi all,

I sent my online application today. Do we have a Google sheet to track application?

PS2011

Aug 12, 2015
Hello All, I am also applying online. I am not hand-signing any of the application forms and leaving signature spots blank as the instructions say we do not need to sign. Is this your understanding as well?

elijahovat

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-14
Doc's Request.
19-06-15
Med's Request
16-07-15
Med's Done....
21-07-15
Passport Req..
26-02-16
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-16
You would need to sign the forms that you will be uploading. Following the last page of the checklist and you and your spouse will need to sign in appreciate location

izz83

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hello everyone, I have submitted my wife's application online through https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login in August last week. After submitting the application do we get notified by IRCC through an email? I have not received any Email so just wanted to confirm about it. What i am aware is we receive an AOR in the Email somewhere around 2 months from the date we submit. Can anyone who has submitted the online application please confirm if we recieve an email or no. Thank you :)

Jax2020

Mar 11, 2021
Hello everyone, I have submitted my wife's application online through https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login in August last week. After submitting the application do we get notified by IRCC through an email? I have not received any Email so just wanted to confirm about it. What i am aware is we receive an AOR in the Email somewhere around 2 months from the date we submit. Can anyone who has submitted the online application please confirm if we recieve an email or no. Thank you :)
Hi! After I submitted I have received a reply "your application has successfully submitted". (Not an AOR). Just a confirmation.

izz83

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Hi! After I submitted I have received a reply "your application has successfully submitted". (Not an AOR). Just a confirmation.
hello, Thank you for your response. Did you receive this confirmation through email?