+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Sponsorship March 2019

Dannysg320

May 25, 2018
Hello!

***I know someone's going to get upset about me posting this saying there's already a thread, but I tried looking for it and this site isn't the most user-friendly for finding what you want. So if you want to direct me elsewhere, I'd appreciate it. Just don't get mad at me for it.***

We sent ours (Common-Law/Quebec/Outland, but living in Canada)

Received Application: March 11th, 2019.

Acknowledgement of Receipt of Application: April 9th, 2019

Began Processing Application: April 8th, 2019

April 26th, 2019 (Sent out letter with decision about whether Sponsor is eligible, but it never arrived)

April 29th, 2019 - Sponsor received email indicating he had been approved to sponsor.

May 6th, 2019 - Email to inform that application was sent to CPC Mississauga for further processing (since Sponsorship eligibility was approved).
(For Quebec Applicants Only) - Send out additional documents/application for Immigration Quebec Processing.

May 22nd, 2019 - (Via Tracking number) Quebec Application arrived at their office.

***Currently awaiting further updates from Immigration Canada and Quebec***

***Side note*** Pretty much all correspondence I've received has been through my boyfriend's email so far. So make sure your sponsor is checking his/her emails. Also, to link application look for YOUR UCI number in your CIC account (NOT your Sponsor's, which will show up in the initial emails along with the application number. The application number IS the same one for the entire process.)

mainja

Jul 25, 2019
Hello!

***I know someone's going to get upset about me posting this saying there's already a thread, but I tried looking for it and this site isn't the most user-friendly for finding what you want. So if you want to direct me elsewhere, I'd appreciate it. Just don't get mad at me for it.***

April 26th, 2019 (Sent out letter with decision about whether Sponsor is eligible, but it never arrived)

April 29th, 2019 - Sponsor received email indicating he had been approved to sponsor.

May 6th, 2019 - Email to inform that application was sent to CPC Mississauga for further processing (since Sponsorship eligibility was approved).
(For Quebec Applicants Only) - Send out additional documents/application for Immigration Quebec Processing.

May 22nd, 2019 - (Via Tracking number) Quebec Application arrived at their office.

***Side note*** Pretty much all correspondence I've received has been through my boyfriend's email so far. So make sure your sponsor is checking his/her emails. Also, to link application look for YOUR UCI number in your CIC account (NOT your Sponsor's, which will show up in the initial emails along with the application number. The application number IS the same one for the entire process.)
do you get any update ?

M@rkus

Jul 25, 2020
Hello!

Which office did you sent your sponsorship application? Any updates yet?