+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland PGWP- no update in over 6 months

PRANAVSETH

Sep 11, 2021
I had to travel back to india right after my graduation in Decemeber 2020. I applied for my PGWP from india in March 2021. My biometrics were completed on march 23rd. Since then there has been no update. No review of eligibility nothing. Tried multiple webforms, called ircc everything but no response. Its been 6 months now. What can be done? I need some timeline, or answers.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Processing is at least 26 weeks so you can raise a webform. Order GCMS notes to see status of your file. Did you provide transcripts and letter of completion?

PRANAVSETH

Sep 11, 2021
the number of weeks are increasing every week. I have raised multiple webforms and every time, it the same response that the application is being processed. I provided the transcripts and the letter of completion.

khuranasanket

Aug 19, 2019
Hey dude.

I even applied for my PGWP a long ago than yours. I applied on Dec 2020, and so far I have heard nothing from them. However my eligibility review and background check started a few days ago. So in your case, it will take more time for eligibility review to get started.

NikitaLisbon

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
Hey dude.

I even applied for my PGWP a long ago than yours. I applied on Dec 2020, and so far I have heard nothing from them. However my eligibility review and background check started a few days ago. So in your case, it will take more time for eligibility review to get started.
Hey got any news after review ? did do criminal check ?