+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland FSW Application Processing Delayed Since April 2020

Viswajith C V

Mar 31, 2021
Hello,

This is regarding my FSW application with AOR dated April 29, 2020 from India. Biometrics was completed this month and the same reflects on my profile. The latest status dates back to July 10, 2020 where I passed the medical test. Except for medical and biometrics, the status has remained the same for the last 11 months. Review of eligibility, background checks etc. still show "in progress".

Does anyone know if outland applications are being processed currently? Any possible timelines?

AOR: April 29, 2020
Medical: Passed on July 10, 2020
Biometrics: Completed on March 11, 2021

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 10, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 11, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hello,

This is regarding my FSW application with AOR dated April 29, 2020 from India. Biometrics was completed this month and the same reflects on my profile. The latest status dates back to July 10, 2020 where I passed the medical test. Except for medical and biometrics, the status has remained the same for the last 11 months. Review of eligibility, background checks etc. still show "in progress".

Does anyone know if outland applications are being processed currently? Any possible timelines?

AOR: April 29, 2020
Medical: Passed on July 10, 2020
Biometrics: Completed on March 11, 2021

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 10, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 11, 2021 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Try a specific case inquiry i hope they respond

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Reactions: Viswajith C V