06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Hi, everyone,

I have a question. When is an application transferred to a local visa office?

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
Hello everyone,
My spouse's AOR is july 2019. She applied under FSW- outland. GCMS notes reveal officer is satisfied with paperwork and eligibility is passed. She has moved to Canada on Visitor. We have sent a Case specific enquiry to update the address to Canadian Address. She will be staying in Canada for 4 months on visitor status. Is there a chance for her to receive the COPR in online account like the inland applicants?
Has anyone in the similar situation received COPR??
Thanks

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,
My spouse's AOR is july 2019. She applied under FSW- outland. GCMS notes reveal officer is satisfied with paperwork and eligibility is passed. She has moved to Canada on Visitor. We have sent a Case specific enquiry to update the address to Canadian Address. She will be staying in Canada for 4 months on visitor status. Is there a chance for her to receive the COPR in online account like the inland applicants?
Thanks
Apparently, this person contacted IRCC and got their COPR (Inland Style).

https://myimmitracker.com/ca/trackers/fsw-outland-e-apr-tracker/cases/case-80837

This is the only case I know of.

Gianluigizona

Jan 14, 2020
Hello,

PNP - FSW Outland
AOR - Feb 26th 2020
Medical - Passed 4th March, 2020
Biometrics - 9th March, 2020

Gcms 14th July revealed
Eligibility- passed
Criminality- Passed
Security- Not Started
Background check - In progress

VO - CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia

honeyaeiou

Mar 10, 2019
Hello everyone,
Thanks
Yes it is very likely.
One question: was her visit visa approved after her AOR?

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Hello,

PNP - FSW Outland
AOR - Feb 26th 2020

Gcms 14th July revealed
Eligibility- passed
Criminality- Passed
Security- Not Started

I take it that you received them on the 14th of July...
What date is on the GCMS notes as far as date initiated?

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello,

PNP - FSW Outland
AOR - Feb 26th 2020

Gcms 14th July revealed
Eligibility- passed
Criminality- Passed
Security- Not Started

Be patient. Sydney is very slow. My application was stuck there for 11 months and without any ADR.
I called IRCC probably around 40 times after it had passed 6 months. Nothing helped.

kim123

Jan 24, 2020
Hello everyone,
Thanks
Can you keep us updated if she successfully manages to get her COPR because she changes to ‘inland’? That would open up a lot of possibilities. ☺

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
I had raised web form on 22nd July and got GU today on 24th July. My first GU was in March.

Application details :
PNP-Outland
AOR 13-Jan-2020
VO Sydney , NV

ayreen

Apr 20, 2016
Stream: FSW-O
AOR: 10th September, 2019 ( This thread makes me feel ancient)
Eligibility: Passed
Background/Criminal check: Passed
Security check: blank
Final: Approved
VO: Singapore

I got ADR on 30th March for my sons custody papers, which I submitted on 13th April. File was approved on 14th April ( as per GCMS notes I raised in June). But in the webform I raised in mid May, it said: The background verifications are currently valid. All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

I also raised a webform last week informing them that my medical is going to expire in August ,they replied 'Please wait for our further instruction on how to submit passport. In the event, that medical expired, medical will be extended. '

My suggestion would be get GCMS notes, as webform replies are somewhat generic and also can be misleading. Now a days the notes seem to arrive within 30 days.

Reactions: @dasha0609

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Has anyone seen this?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html?fbclid=IwAR3w4WIcXLPI0wMITXynY5qto1tRdi9CPyR8ZVsbIqF2SuBOmYZr50YAOMo#approved-expire

"You can come to Canada and become a permanent resident now if you plan to stay and settle here. If you’re planning on coming temporarily and leaving again, you can’t do that right now unless you meet a different travel exemption"

That's good news, right? Unless I am not understanding something. People with COPR can now travel as long as they are traveling to settle and not do the soft landing.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Has anyone seen this?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html?fbclid=IwAR3w4WIcXLPI0wMITXynY5qto1tRdi9CPyR8ZVsbIqF2SuBOmYZr50YAOMo#approved-expire

"You can come to Canada and become a permanent resident now if you plan to stay and settle here. If you’re planning on coming temporarily and leaving again, you can’t do that right now unless you meet a different travel exemption"

That's good news, right? Unless I am not understanding something. People with COPR can now travel as long as they are traveling to settle and not do the soft landing.
That has been the case for a while now. Everybody approved by March 18 CAN come to Canada and complete the PR process. All the people they've approved after the 18th are inside of Canada. Except for that one person in the USA that was approved recently. I haven't heard of any update about that person as far as travelling to Canada...

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Has anyone seen this?

If you go into details you will see that they are still restricting PR applicants approved after March 18th:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#approved