+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Application updates Covid-19

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
I’ve raised 4 webforms within 1 month and got more details the more I raised. The first was a generic response. The second was from my inland VO office telling me that my file was in Ottawa and to contact them. The third mentioned all statuses except eligibility although my GCMS notes said eligibility was met. Fourth one mentioned all statuses.

Ask them about the status of Eligibility, Background/Criminal check and Security check.

Hope that helps
It seems that if one's case isn't processed in Canada, no matter how many webforms he raises, he'll only get generic responses.

Muk612

Jun 15, 2020
Thanks for the thread.

FSW-O| AOR Feb15th

Per a recent webform - Eligibility is met, Criminality is passed and Security not started.
Hi. You said your eligibility is passed. does it show the same in the tracker? or does it still say " reviewing eligibility" on your tracker?

fcwtx

Apr 29, 2020
You are lucky :) I ordered mine on April 16th and got 90days extension, so still waiting for them.
Yeah, I have nothing to complain about. My progress is definitely within the normal range, I got my notes quickly, and I submitted my biometrics right before the offices closed. Wish all of us good luck.

Yours will come soon :)

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
It seems that if one's case isn't processed in Canada, no matter how many webforms he raises, he'll only get generic responses.
My first response was generic I think because I asked for a general status of my case. Then I learned on this forum that you have to ask specific questions.

Ram G

Jun 4, 2020
Hi. You said your eligibility is passed. does it show the same in the tracker? or does it still say " reviewing eligibility" on your tracker?
From what I have researched, the tracker/account page will show eligibility review in progress till we get COPR.

Reactions: Muk612

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Stream: PNP-FSW Outland.
AOR: Dec 23rd 2019
MEP: Jan 15th 2020
BIO submitted: Jan 20th 2020
Eligibility: verifying
Criminality: valid
Security: not initiated
VO: CIO - Sydney, NS

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Stream: PNP-FSW Outland.
AOR: Dec 23rd 2019
MEP: Jan 15th 2020
BIO submitted: Jan 20th 2020
Eligibility: verifying
Criminality: valid
Security: not initiated
VO: CIO - Sydney, NS
Have you ordered gcms notes ? I would advise you order one. Your eligibility should be passed now. The gcms notes will make you address any concerns, if any.

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
PNP Alberta - Outland
AOR: Dec 27th.
It still shows application under process. I think we won't hear until Canada opens borders for new immigrants (students, workers, and PRs). Waiting for the news, they apparently gonna make a decision and announce on June 30th. So fingers crossed.
Also, I guess it depends on your country too. I live in the UAE and we are fully reopened - VFS Canada is now opened to do biometrics and all that. So I guess if your country is opened and Canada allows new immigrants to enter, then you get updates, but if not, then there will be another wait.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Have you ordered gcms notes ? I would advise you order one. Your eligibility should be passed now. The gcms notes will make you address any concerns, if any.
Thank you for your suggestion. I ordered my first note on April 20th and my second was placed 15th June. I haven’t received any of them.

kthlnkrby

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Category........
AINP
Stream: PNP (AINP) Outland
AOR: 25 Jan

I've hired a consultant to work on my application. The latest update was on 21 Apr where I was requested to pay PRF.