+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland Application April 2019

elaiza

Jun 15, 2019
Hello,

I sent my husband's application last April 2019 to CPC Mississuaga as it is imprinted on my checklist (checklist and forms where downloaded February 2019) I have called CIC about my situation after realizing that the Checklist April 2019 address to send application is Sydney, Nova Scotia. The call centre agent have checked if I had the right package, and I did! She said it will either be returned to me or will be forwarded to Nova Scotia.

Its going to be 2 months now and I have not recieve any email, updates and specially our AOR.

Should I send another application to Sydney?

Hoping you can give me an advice. Thanks!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,

I sent my husband's application last April 2019 to CPC Mississuaga as it is imprinted on my checklist (checklist and forms where downloaded February 2019) I have called CIC about my situation after realizing that the Checklist April 2019 address to send application is Sydney, Nova Scotia. The call centre agent have checked if I had the right package, and I did! She said it will either be returned to me or will be forwarded to Nova Scotia.

Its going to be 2 months now and I have not recieve any email, updates and specially our AOR.

Join the existing April thread:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/april-2019-outland-spousal-sponsorship.619055/page-86

Luthien

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
AOR Received.
23-05-2019
Hello,

If they did forward it, maybe it only made it's way to Sydney in May. I don't think that any May applicants have received AOR yet, unless some got it yesterday. I assume that they wouldn't open yours first because it was in Mississauga already.

I.Jahan

Jul 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
Need help.
Issue: Mailing Adress vs residential address
I made a stupid mistake in my application but it appeared that the consequence might be huge. I put my husband's Canadian address as my mailing address for all correspondence in imm008 but the residential address is my home country's address. My file has been transferred and i just got AOR2 from the emSGVO. In the mail I noticed that my husband's has been put under my name and it occurred to me that it's may not be right. I researched and found out that applications are being rejected for this. Now we want to rectify the situation. Can I send a webform attaching the imm008 and LOE with the same address as mailing and residential?
FYI, we already sent one webform before regarding a different issue, so can we do it again?
Thank you all in advance for the courtesy you've extended.

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Need help.
Issue: Mailing Adress vs residential address
I made a stupid mistake in my application but it appeared that the consequence might be huge. I put my husband's Canadian address as my mailing address for all correspondence in imm008 but the residential address is my home country's address. My file has been transferred and i just got AOR2 from the emSGVO. In the mail I noticed that my husband's has been put under my name and it occurred to me that it's may not be right. I researched and found out that applications are being rejected for this. Now we want to rectify the situation. Can I send a webform attaching the imm008 and LOE with the same address as mailing and residential?
FYI, we already sent one webform before regarding a different issue, so can we do it again?
Thank you all in advance for the courtesy you've extended.

hello not sure if you already resolved this but yet ive been reading and you can send another updated form and make sure to put UCI no. so they can easily find your file! just sent our application in Aug. so best of luck to all!

I.Jahan

Jul 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
hello not sure if you already resolved this but yet ive been reading and you can send another updated form and make sure to put UCI no. so they can easily find your file! just sent our application in Aug. so best of luck to all!
Hello thanks for your response
It doesn’t matter anymore as i already got AoR2. It won't be returned now. It usually would have been returned as incomplete originally if we didn't also appoint our sponsor as our representative. But as they overlooked and didn't return, no need to do anything. Best of luck with your application :)