+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OUTLAND APPLICANTS WHO HAVE RECEIVED PPR***

Krishna785

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
So you guys have received PPR email while you are outland ? Did you have to send in webform ?
My GCMS notes say my file was approved on March 3rd but I have not gotten any email. I sent a webform indicating dates that I would like to travel, but I'm not sure if I should just wait ? There is COPR document number and it is showing in my GCMS notes simply say that it expires on June 15, 2021.
Hi there, i also received my gcms notes and it says approved in the notes section. Where can i see the copr number ?

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi there, i also received my gcms notes and it says approved in the notes section. Where can i see the copr number ?
on my GCMS notes it is on page 36 (this could vary), but it's under the Section called "Finalize Application" and the subheading of "Document issuance".

Krishna785

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
on my GCMS notes it is on page 36 (this could vary), but it's under the Section called "Finalize Application" and the subheading of "Document issuance".
Hi,

Yes i also have the number which starts. With T**********.. and do you have any comments in the other requests section?

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi,

Yes i also have the number which starts. With T**********.. and do you have any comments in the other requests section?
I didn't see any particular comments that stand out. The important one was the one made by the officer review where he or she simply says 'Satisfied all requirements met. File approved" and nothing else.

What's your AOR ?

Krishna785

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
I didn't see any particular comments that stand out. The important one was the one made by the officer review where he or she simply says 'Satisfied all requirements met. File approved" and nothing else.

What's your AOR ?
Okay, same thing with me.. Aor June 20, India.. your self?

itsgp

Oct 11, 2019
Hi,
I am also waiting for my COPR, please find my details below :

AOR - August 16, 2019
Biometric - September 3, 2019
Initial medical passed: Sept 2019
Received COPR on Feb 06, 2020 (But since we had a newborn we have to submit all baby documents)
Medical after adding Newborn - Oct 27, 2020

I applied from US through Express entry. Let me know if any outlanders are getting COPR invites?

Thanks!

Reactions: cecoutlanduser123

ntnmadan

Feb 20, 2021
I am feb 2021 Aor , completed my biometrics in March ! I was wondering if people Outland are still receiving ppr and copr !! Also I reside in USA if that makes a difference ??

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
I'm currently in Canada, but was living in the US previously. June 14 AOR. Approved in November 2020, no CoPR yet.
Have you changed your address to a Canadian one? If you have, how long ago did you do that, and do you know if they updated it on your profile?