+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***OUTLAND APPLICANTS WHO HAVE RECEIVED PPR***

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hey all! I wanted to start this thread for all Outland applicants who might receive their PPR/ COPR so we can try and keep track on where things might be at. I have applied from Australia and have a AOR 14 June 2020. No official update since submitting my biometrics in October

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hey all! I wanted to start this thread for all Outland applicants who might receive their PPR/ COPR so we can try and keep track on where things might be at. I have applied from Australia and have a AOR 14 June 2020. No official update since submitting my biometrics in October
I am also part of the covid pace group if that applies to anyone

afyonluyag

Sep 20, 2020
hi, my aor 10 june outland Canada. I got e mail from agent (etibocke) 18 jan. İt ask to me are you inland or outland. second e mail from the sami agent yesterday. application is approved. your copr valid until june.
But I am not inland and I need to get visa to enter Canada. No copr or no update in my account yet.

Reactions: cecoutlanduser123

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
hi, my aor 10 june outland Canada. I got e mail from agent (etibocke) 18 jan. İt ask to me are you inland or outland. second e mail from the sami agent yesterday. application is approved. your copr valid until june.
But I am not inland and I need to get visa to enter Canada. No copr or no update in my account yet.
Thanks for you reply. Can I ask what country you are in? Also how did you know your COPR expires in June? Is what the agent told you?

afyonluyag

Sep 20, 2020
Thanks for you reply. Can I ask what country you are in? Also how did you know your COPR expires in June? Is what the agent told you?
First mail 18 jan:
We are currently virtually landing clients due to COVID19.

Please confirm if you are in Canada in order to be virtually landed

Second mail yesterday:

You will be landed at the Point of Entry (POE), your Confirmation of Permanent Residency document (COPR) is set to expire 2021/06/21.

Your application is already approved. If you are able to travel to Canada by COPR expiry you can be landed at whichever POE (point of entry) you come through. Your COPR will be printed and given to you at the POE once landed
If you cannot make it to Canada by COPR expiry, you may have to do your medicals again.

But I have no copr or any update in my application profile. I guess I need to wait copr to get visa for enter Canada. Do you have any idea about what should I do?

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Are you both CEC outland? I've been wondering if there are any others. I'm CEC outland in Ireland. AOR oct 26. No updates since submitting biometrics on Dec 9.

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
First mail 18 jan:
We are currently virtually landing clients due to COVID19.

Please confirm if you are in Canada in order to be virtually landed

Second mail yesterday:

You will be landed at the Point of Entry (POE), your Confirmation of Permanent Residency document (COPR) is set to expire 2021/06/21.

Your application is already approved. If you are able to travel to Canada by COPR expiry you can be landed at whichever POE (point of entry) you come through. Your COPR will be printed and given to you at the POE once landed
If you cannot make it to Canada by COPR expiry, you may have to do your medicals again.

But I have no copr or any update in my application profile. I guess I need to wait copr to get visa for enter Canada. Do you have any idea about what should I do?
Yeah I’m not too sure sorry. I don’t think there is much you can do. There are a few exceptions on the main IRCC page but I’m guessing because they haven’t issued your COPR they are waiting for travel restrictions to be lifted

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Are you both CEC outland? I've been wondering if there are any others. I'm CEC outland in Ireland. AOR oct 26. No updates since submitting biometrics on Dec 9.
Yeah I’m CEC Outland from Australia. I ordered my GCMS notes and it looks like I have been approved since October 2020 but because of travel restrictions have had no update in my account

afyonluyag

Sep 20, 2020
Yeah I’m not too sure sorry. I don’t think there is much you can do. There are a few exceptions on the main IRCC page but I’m guessing because they haven’t issued your COPR they are waiting for travel restrictions to be lifted
Thanks for your reply. You are right, only thing to do is waiting.

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Yeah I’m CEC Outland from Australia. I ordered my GCMS notes and it looks like I have been approved since October 2020 but because of travel restrictions have had no update in my account
Well congrats on being approved. I guess the silver lining is that your copr won't expire before you're able to land.

Reactions: SJCochrane6

petiterobenoire

May 11, 2020
I'm an inland CEC applicant who has since returned to the US. June AOR. Has anyone received their COPR in the US? Technically we're exempt from travel restrictions, but I dread that I'm in the Pace group anyway.

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
So you guys have received PPR email while you are outland ? Did you have to send in webform ?
My GCMS notes say my file was approved on March 3rd but I have not gotten any email. I sent a webform indicating dates that I would like to travel, but I'm not sure if I should just wait ? There is COPR document number and it is showing in my GCMS notes simply say that it expires on June 15, 2021.

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
So you guys have received PPR email while you are outland ? Did you have to send in webform ?
My GCMS notes say my file was approved on March 3rd but I have not gotten any email. I sent a webform indicating dates that I would like to travel, but I'm not sure if I should just wait ? There is COPR document number and it is showing in my GCMS notes simply say that it expires on June 15, 2021.
No email yet just saw info on GCMS notes. Waiting for travel restrictions to hopefully ease soon and maybe we will hear something

cecoutlanduser123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
What’s your AOR?