11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Hi all,

I was wondering if there are any outland applicants who moved to Canada during the sponsorship process, recieved a passport request letter from a local VO (outside of Canada) and now are waiting (or already performed) a virtual landing because the timelines are quite terrible.

Our case:
My wife sponsored outland (AOR - February 24th, 2020)
Wife has been in Canada since December 2020
VO - Warsaw, Poland
PPR - March 25th, 2021
Virtual Landing - Still waiting. Tomorrow is going to be 5 months since she received her PPR and still can't land as a PR.

This is very frustrating.

Can anyone else share your experience please?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all,

I was wondering if there are any outland applicants who moved to Canada during the sponsorship process, recieved a passport request letter from a local VO (outside of Canada) and now are waiting (or already performed) a virtual landing because the timelines are quite terrible.

Our case:
VO - Warsaw, Poland
PPR - March 25th, 2021
Virtual Landing - Still waiting. Tomorrow is going to be 5 months since she received her PPR and still can't land as a PR.

Has she updated her address to Canada? Where was the PPR from?

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Has she updated her address to Canada? Where was the PPR from?
Yep, she did it the day she recieved her PPR.
In May we found that her webform didn’t reach the visa office, so we updated the address again and it was accepted.
The PPR letter came from the Warsaw VO.

We’ve asked our MP for involvement but there is not a lot she can do. Also our Warsaw VO says that we need to communicate with IRCC in Canada and IRCC says that the file is in Warsaw.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yep, she did it the day she recieved her PPR.
In May we found that her webform didn’t reach the visa office, so we updated the address again and it was accepted.
The PPR letter came from the Warsaw VO.

We’ve asked our MP for involvement but there is not a lot she can do. Also our Warsaw VO says that we need to communicate with IRCC in Canada and IRCC says that the file is in Warsaw.
The big issue was that she didn’t update her address when she relocated to Canada and only did so after she got PPR so it’s now stuck being processed in Warsaw and outland abroad is not be prioritized. Not much you can do but clarify that she has relocated to Canada and would like to do a virtual landing in Canada.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
The big issue was that she didn’t update her address when she relocated to Canada and only did so after she got PPR so it’s now stuck being processed in Warsaw and outland abroad is not be prioritized. Not much you can do but clarify that she has relocated to Canada and would like to do a virtual landing in Canada.
She did. Once she was in Canada, we informed IRCC multiple times. I even called IRCC to make sure that her address was updated. It didn’t change how her application was processed, however.

Eventually, she got PPR from Warsaw and was given an option to proceed with the virtual landing, which she did and we got stuck

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi all,

Our case:
VO - Warsaw, Poland
PPR - March 25th, 2021

Hi, if you speak Russian there’s a forum called RusForum. There’s a thread for Sponsorship applications, and recently one person with a very similar situation and timeline got Ecopr. His nickname is Vadim I. There’s also other Warsaw applicants in the same boat (Outland but in Canada)

Reactions: zabrodov

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Hi, if you speak Russian there’s a forum called RusForum. There’s a thread for Sponsorship applications, and recently one person with a very similar situation and timeline got Ecopr. His nickname is Vadim I. There’s also other Warsaw applicants in the same boat (Outland but in Canada)
Thank you! I will ask a question there as well

urstrulyaddy

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hi guys, my wife received PPR this week. After repeatedly informing IRCC that my wife is in Canada on TRV and changing the address too. I've sent a webform again informing IRCC that she is physically present here. Per recent trend, when can I expect the virtual landing instructions link from IRCC?