+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Outland applicant with Valid Work Visa and Valid Work permit and PR has been approved

Syed ali zia

Nov 15, 2021
Assalamualikum Dear Members ,
My application for Permanent Residency has been approved while i was visiting Pakistan , I was an inland applicant applied through Express Entry CEC and have valid Work permit and Work Visa until May 2022 !
I received an email from IRCC portal to confirm i am inside Canada or Not and some additional information ! In the email the IRCC says i cannot be landed through the online PR confirmation portal and if i am outside Canada i have to do some other arrangements to confirm my PR ! I have replied to IRCC that currently i am outside Canada and they sent me login credentials same like for someone who is inside canada !
Not sure what to do in this case , Needs advice seniors Please guide

Reactions: Mohamedkul

Istanbul87

Nov 20, 2021
Assalamualikum Dear Members ,
My application for Permanent Residency has been approved while i was visiting Pakistan , I was an inland applicant applied through Express Entry CEC and have valid Work permit and Work Visa until May 2022 !
I received an email from IRCC portal to confirm i am inside Canada or Not and some additional information ! In the email the IRCC says i cannot be landed through the online PR confirmation portal and if i am outside Canada i have to do some other arrangements to confirm my PR ! I have replied to IRCC that currently i am outside Canada and they sent me login credentials same like for someone who is inside canada !
Not sure what to do in this case , Needs advice seniors Please guide
Aleykum selam,

I am outland applicant, i got the credentials too. Idk what to do. Raised a web form and got a generic respond.

Istanbul87

Nov 20, 2021
I also did the same thing two or three times and no response !

Did you get that approval on your cic account or just Pr confirmation portal email? Yesterday i also received a message on my cic account stating that my pr has been approved.