+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

outdated questions from discover canada

Kohl

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
I’ve been taking practice tests online. One question I missed asked how many electoral districts are in Canada. I answered 308, which is the number listed in the Discover Canada guide. The online test listed my answer as incorrect, stating that Discover Canada has been outdated since 2013 and the correct answer is now 338.

Last edited:

matlal

Apr 28, 2010
Ontario,Canada
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 1,2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR - New Delhi - April 27,2010
File Transfer...
March 24,2010
Med's Request
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
27-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2012
I’ve been taking practice tests online. One question I missed asked how many electoral districts are in Canada. I answered 308, which is the number listed in the Discover Canada guide. The online test listed my answer as incorrect, stating that Discover Canada has been outdated since 2013 and the correct answer is now 338.

What am I supposed to answer on the actual citizenship test? What the guide says (Canada tells us it’s all we need to know) or the up-to-date answer? Did anyone encounter out of date questions?

Was the test difficult and are all these online quizzes useful? My brain is on information overload...... thanks for your help everyone.
@Kohl some questions are wrong on the Online tests too. Try to get the book right. There is always one or two questions in the actual test that are not very straightforward. You would have to think in those cases, and go by process of elimination. But yes to @steaky point refer the electoral information. One thing you can do is get the information from the Library website. They have the current information and provide links to government websites for current information. Though there is not much that is current being asked. It's becomes easier when you can apply the knowledge somewhere, thus helping you to remember and correlate the info well....
Try as many online tests as possible. There are lot on YouTube as well. It's gives you some practice and you would get lucky with most of them appearing in the test too. Hope this helps