Interview........
28-NOV-2013
Passport Req..
02-MAY-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-MAY-2014
LANDED..........
04-JUL-2014
Hi all, my wife and daughter arrived with me in Van on July 4. Line up to get pass first point was quick. Was told to pick up baggage and go to the new immigration area to land. Inside they did some pre-paper work with the CoPR then had to wait for CBSA officer to finish the landing. Unfortunately, their computer network for new immigration went down for about a hour. Student and foreign worker stations were still working.

After the computers came back online it was pretty quick before our turn. The officer did not let me interpret for my wife, instead they have pre-written text that you read and answer. My wife answered everything fine and our CoPRs are signed :D

Applied for SIN and they no longer send the plastic cards as of April. You can a printed copy with your SIN on it, so don't lose it!!

M

mikeymyke

Congrats Dragoon, happy your long wait is over. And Taycaoco, my friend, I'm especially happy for you, after so much heartache and stress, you're finally at the finish line.k

Vietnam2013

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Vietnam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2013
Doc's Request.
Received interview letter October 8, 2014
Nomination.....
Ecas now reads application recieved October 14, 2014, from In Process
AOR Received.
August 15, 2013
File Transfer...
August 15, 2013
Med's Request
1st medical sent with sponsorship application
Med's Done....
2nd medical request July 15, 2014
Interview........
Interview date has not been given yet.
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014, return October 14, 2014
You've reach the finishing line! All the best to you and your family Dragoon! ;D
It is definitely nice to open up a new chapter in your life.

thanh245

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
Doc's Request.
March 24, 2014
File Transfer...
19-11-2012
Med's Request
March 24-2014
Med's Done....
April 4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 1st,2014-sent may 9.Decision made June 12
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
My wife landed in Vancouver on July 1st, Canada Day. There was also a computer glitch so CBSA officer could not sign Copr paper. We had to come back 1 week later to airport and have Copr signed. My wife said immigration process was quite simple. CBSA officer called me while I was waiting for my wife because my wife does not speak fluent English.

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
DONE :-)
Dragoon said:
Hi all, my wife and daughter arrived with me in Van on July 4. Line up to get pass first point was quick. Was told to pick up baggage and go to the new immigration area to land. Inside they did some pre-paper work with the CoPR then had to wait for CBSA officer to finish the landing. Unfortunately, their computer network for new immigration went down for about a hour. Student and foreign worker stations were still working.

After the computers came back online it was pretty quick before our turn. The officer did not let me interpret for my wife, instead they have pre-written text that you read and answer. My wife answered everything fine and our CoPRs are signed :D

Applied for SIN and they no longer send the plastic cards as of April. You can a printed copy with your SIN on it, so don't lose it!!
Do you remember what was the "pre-written text that you read and answer" for and what was it?

Dragoon

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-APR-2011
Doc's Request.
17-JAN-2014
File Transfer...
07-MAY-2011
Med's Request
17-JAN-2014
Med's Done....
22-JAN-2014
Interview........
28-NOV-2013
Passport Req..
02-MAY-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-MAY-2014
LANDED..........
04-JUL-2014
The basic question they ask everyone. Have you commited any crimes, have you ever been rejected from entering canada or kicked from canada, and how many times you have married. There are a few more but are simple yes/no answers and I do not remember them.

smizmar

Jun 26, 2014
hey guys, i have a problem with my wife's mailing address. i look at my GCMS notes and they have sent documents and interview letter but my wife has never received any mail from january. they have sent to 2 addresses and my wife has not received anything. then 6 month later they have sent me the documents instead but no interview letter attached. is there anything i can do from on forward. can i maybe call them or email them. i have emailed them but i was told it will take a month for them to reply. thank you

eternalworld

Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
June 27 2013
File Transfer...
July 24 2013
Med's Request
May 27 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
No interview(not even a single letter about it)
Passport Req..
May 27 2014 /Submitted July16/ Status: "Decision Made" August 28 2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
19-10-2014 [color=green]Completed[/color]
Hello everyone I am back again. :)

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

August 28th

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm scare.... what will the letter say?

anyone here have this experience?

Koifish76

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014 (ECAS)
Doc's Request.
IMM5540 29-04-2014, Intent to return 18-08-2014, PCC 26-08-2014
File Transfer...
Same day as SA. 15-07-2014
Med's Done....
Nov.4,2013
Passport Req..
9/24/2014(email)...same day IP
VISA ISSUED...
10/13/2014
LANDED..........
Oct.20, 2014!
Congratulations!!! I assume you submitted passport in early July?

Everyone is scared. But always is good. You went in process, they ask for passport, now they are finished. You shall receive passport with visa very soon.

Koifish76

eternalworld

Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
June 27 2013
File Transfer...
July 24 2013
Med's Request
May 27 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
No interview(not even a single letter about it)
Passport Req..
May 27 2014 /Submitted July16/ Status: "Decision Made" August 28 2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
19-10-2014 [color=green]Completed[/color]
yes, my wife submitted her passport July 16

phuongbao03

Apr 23, 2014
Koifish76 said:
Congratulations!!! I assume you submitted passport in early July?

Everyone is scared. But always is good. You went in process, they ask for passport, now they are finished. You shall receive passport with visa very soon.

Koifish76
I sent my passport & other required documents on 03 July but until now 2 months have passed, my ecas is till in process. I dont know what happened. I ve sent an email to SVO for inquiries & they replied that my application is queued for review. :-\

Canadainfirst

Nov 23, 2013
Hi everyone
I haven't been on this thread in a long time and I don't recognize most of the names any more. My Vietnamese wife was refused at the interview on October 28 2013. I won my case at ADR just two days ago. The nightmare is over. This waiting was such a downer. I filed in Feb 2011 it took more than 3 years. Singapore must be the worst for average processing time. Thank god I didn't need to go to a full appeal. My wife's file is now going back to Singapore but I know that her medical has expired and her police record will expire soon.

My lawyer has advised me to pay the landing fee immediately. So that by the time they receive her file and check the system they will notice that everything is paid and they will process right away. And not put her file on the stack waiting for payment. I forgot to ask my lawyer if my wife should do the medical right away with her police record. Should she wait for Singapore to contact her and request it. If any one has any knowledge please advise. I see that Dragoon is still active congratulation on your wife's arrival

Duy

Nov 6, 2012
Hi everyone,

I just received the GCMS notes and I believe they are asking for new photos. I believe those are passport format photos.
I am looking for address in Ho Chi Minh City that are professional enough to provide the picture according to the exact specifications.

Thank you in advance.

Duy

ttnguyen17

Aug 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2013
File Transfer...
10-02-2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28-10-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24-09-2014
Hi Canadianfirst
Don't do your re-medical exam until they ask you to, my husband did the re-medical exam but he didn't get a letter asking to do them, so when he sends his passport and police clearance they didn't let him send the medical exam together with it.It will be a waste of money and its no use unless they ask you to.

Canadainfirst said:
Hi everyone
I haven't been on this thread in a long time and I don't recognize most of the names any more. My Vietnamese wife was refused at the interview on October 28 2013. I won my case at ADR just two days ago. The nightmare is over. This waiting was such a downer. I filed in Feb 2011 it took more than 3 years. Singapore must be the worst for average processing time. Thank god I didn't need to go to a full appeal. My wife's file is now going back to Singapore but I know that her medical has expired and her police record will expire soon.

My lawyer has advised me to pay the landing fee immediately. So that by the time they receive her file and check the system they will notice that everything is paid and they will process right away. And not put her file on the stack waiting for payment. I forgot to ask my lawyer if my wife should do the medical right away with her police record. Should she wait for Singapore to contact her and request it. If any one has any knowledge please advise. I see that Dragoon is still active congratulation on your wife's arrival