Med's Done....
28-10-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24-09-2014
Enternalworld, After reading your comment, i went to check on my tracking number and it said the same thing, we should be receiving it in the same day then .Congrats to you,

eternalworld said:
OMG I am so nerves... I checked my Ecas today and I saw this message

Visa application, tracking ID No.20140716HOSPPDTxxxxx – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office Singapore, on 24/09/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

I wish this is a good message.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

eternalworld

Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
June 27 2013
File Transfer...
July 24 2013
Med's Request
May 27 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
No interview(not even a single letter about it)
Passport Req..
May 27 2014 /Submitted July16/ Status: "Decision Made" August 28 2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
19-10-2014 [color=green]Completed[/color]
congratz to you too ttnguyen17

I think I will be booking a flight in October if everything goes well.

ttnguyen17

Aug 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2013
File Transfer...
10-02-2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28-10-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24-09-2014
eternalworld said:
congratz to you too ttnguyen17

I think I will be booking a flight in October if everything goes well.
Where are you landing to ?

eternalworld

Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
June 27 2013
File Transfer...
July 24 2013
Med's Request
May 27 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
from HCM to Surrey BC

I'm going to go pick her up, she doesn't like to fly alone

eternalworld

Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
June 27 2013
File Transfer...
July 24 2013
Med's Request
May 27 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
Finally everything has come to an end and to a new beginning.

My wife received her Visa today Sept 25/2014

it was issued August 25 2014

it was issued a month ago......*sigh*....anyway the long wait now completed.

I would like to thanks everyone here that help me so much with all the helpful information.
:D

Best of luck to the one that are currently waiting.

ttnguyen17

Aug 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2013
File Transfer...
10-02-2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28-10-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24-09-2014
eternalworld said:
Finally everything has come to an end and to a new beginning.

My wife received her Visa today Sept 25/2014

it was issued August 25 2014

it was issued a month ago......*sigh*....anyway the long wait now completed.

I would like to thanks everyone here that help me so much with all the helpful information.
:D

Best of luck to the one that are currently waiting.

Hey, they dispatched your passporto n Sept 24 and you recieved it on Sept 25 ?? That was real quick

Congrats to you

eternalworld

Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
June 27 2013
File Transfer...
July 24 2013
Med's Request
May 27 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
ttnguyen17 said:
Hey, they dispatched your passporto n Sept 24 and you recieved it on Sept 25 ?? That was real quick

Congrats to you
yeah but they been holding it for over a month. they already finished everything, but they holding onto it...in a way that make us very nerves and sad at the same time..... :'(
the Visa was Issued on 08/25/2014

I was very surprised too. I told my wife that they are mailing so it might a week to get all the mail sort out, but just on the very next day they text message my wife that she has a mail waiting. At that time it was early morning still so she took the travel bus and return around 3PM. She was nerves while holding the mail...she open it and saw the big word Canada on her passport. She knew it was her Visa, but still she wanted to confirmed so she asked the guy that handled her mail. He said yes this is a Visa and these are your COPR(2 copies).

it won't be long now ttnguyen17...just wait for a few more days or it even already there, so just keep checking. :) :D

ttnguyen17

Aug 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2013
File Transfer...
10-02-2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28-10-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24-09-2014
eternalworld said:
yeah but they been holding it for over a month. they already finished everything, but they holding onto it...in a way that make us very nerves and sad at the same time..... :'(
the Visa was Issued on 08/25/2014

I was very surprised too. I told my wife that they are mailing so it might a week to get all the mail sort out, but just on the very next day they text message my wife that she has a mail waiting. At that time it was early morning still so she took the travel bus and return around 3PM. She was nerves while holding the mail...she open it and saw the big word Canada on her passport. She knew it was her Visa, but still she wanted to confirmed so she asked the guy that handled her mail. He said yes this is a Visa and these are your COPR(2 copies).

it won't be long now ttnguyen17...just wait for a few more days or it even already there, so just keep checking. :) :D
Ahhh i see, thanks so much
Wish you the best reuniting with your wife

Canadainfirst

Nov 23, 2013
Good news everyone, I won the ADR! hehe

Now, what will happen in the coming months? What are the next steps? I Wonder how it will takes. I hope it will not take 6 or 8 more months.

I'm in Quebec. The Quebec Selection Certificate of my wife has expired a few months ago and I need to renew it. How? Should I fill out all the forms again? And do I have to wait for Immigration Canada or the Immigration Appeal Division to send me an official letter saying that I won before I can proceed the renewal of the Quebec Selection Certificate?

Thank you very much et good luck to all!

With respect to the Quebec Selection Certificate there is no additional cost to renew. You just have to write to the Quebec office and they will email you a form. My lawyer told me that it should take about 4 to 5 months for our wives to receive a passport with the visa. I'm not so sure about that. He said that Singapore is not a bad office there are worse offices in africa. I would like to keep in touch since our experiences and timeline are more or less the same we are about 3 months apart.

M

mikeymyke

Wife sent passport already a few days ago, but we are hoping not to get the "phantom interview". One member whose wife is from HCMC had passport request and was told to come pick it up, but she got interview letter instead.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/outland-sponsorship-vietnam-sudden-interview-request-t244612.0.html;msg3573964#msg3573964

Congrats on ttnguyen and eternalworld for their DMs!

Canadianfirst

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
I am starting to look for flights for my wife. I don't want to jump the gun but I want to know what is the easiest way to get to Canada WITHOUT going through the US. My wife would need an additional transit visa C-typle. I have looked but the amount of traveling is crazy or the price is out of this world.

phuongbao03

Apr 23, 2014
hi Mikey Mike,

Big congrats to you with your DM.
your case is super quick

I feel so bad when mine is super slow. when my application elapsed over 3mths (counting from the dated I submitted my PP & other requirements on 3 july) I email to inquire SVO & I received their reply as follows:

"Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to acknowledge that our office has received TWO original passports for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

We hope this information will be of assistance."

I dont know when they make their decision on my application & return my pp?
I wonder if they have ever rejected it because of financial issue?
Do you or any guy have any input or idea would be highly appreciated.

CTC027

Star Member
Dec 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2011
AOR Received.
06-10-2011
File Transfer...
15-12-2011
Med's Request
22-11-2012
Med's Done....
19-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-11-2012 (Decision Made on 27-02-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2012
LANDED..........
05-04-2013
Canadianfirst said:
I am starting to look for flights for my wife. I don't want to jump the gun but I want to know what is the easiest way to get to Canada WITHOUT going through the US. My wife would need an additional transit visa C-typle. I have looked but the amount of traveling is crazy or the price is out of this world.
Look for direct flight from Vietnam to Canada flights, those flights usual have one stop over. When I when back last year to pick up my wife I chose to fly with Cathy Pacific, flying from Ho Chi Ming City to Hong Kong to Toronto. As long as she don't leave the airport and staying in the transfer/departure area, she won't need any other visa.

M

mikeymyke

Canadianfirst said:
Hey how did your interview go? You're booking flights because your wife passed the interview?

phuongbao03 said:
hi Mikey Mike,

Big congrats to you with your DM.
your case is super quick

I feel so bad when mine is super slow. when my application elapsed over 3mths (counting from the dated I submitted my PP & other requirements on 3 july) I email to inquire SVO & I received their reply as follows:

"Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to acknowledge that our office has received TWO original passports for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

We hope this information will be of assistance."

I dont know when they make their decision on my application & return my pp?
I wonder if they have ever rejected it because of financial issue?
Do you or any guy have any input or idea would be highly appreciated.
Thanks phuongbao.

They have 2 passports. Are you bringing a child as well? If there are other people involved, that could slow down the time for you to get DM.

phuongbao03

Apr 23, 2014
mikeymyke said:
Hey how did your interview go? You're booking flights because your wife passed the interview?

Thanks phuongbao.

They have 2 passports. Are you bringing a child as well? If there are other people involved, that could slow down the time for you to get DM.
OMG, I cant believe my eyes, this morning I ve just checked my ecase I saw DM after 3mths & 17 days. Thanks god
Wishing you all get good luck and finish the waiting game soon. ;D ;D ;D