+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Our Family visa application for tourist visa got refused twice

Paliha

Mar 5, 2018
Hi, Thank you so much for the reply. My step son is 17 years old and getting 18 on coming July. Yes, I can understand the travel restrictions due to Covid. Thank you, Paliha

Paliha

Mar 5, 2018
How old is your step son? He can apply again but must mention all his refusals. I would not plan on a visit in August as you can’t enter due to Covid and the travel restrictions most likely will last for 2021.
Hi, Thank you so much for the reply. He is 17 years old. Yes, I can understand the situation due to Covid. Thanks, Paliha

Paliha

Mar 5, 2018
HI, With refer to the above, we did not apply visa for my step son and now we have a 2 months old infant and we are planing to visit canada by next April. As per the visa application centre here, only online applications are accepted. We would like to know if this is a good time to apply online visa for the infant and also for my step son (18 years old) Thanks and regards, Paliha

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
HI, With refer to the above, we did not apply visa for my step son and now we have a 2 months old infant and we are planing to visit canada by next April. As per the visa application centre here, only online applications are accepted. We would like to know if this is a good time to apply online visa for the infant and also for my step son (18 years old) Thanks and regards, Paliha
Sure you can apply for your step son (he will want to show that he is fully vaccinated with approved vaccines) and your infant. Mention all refusals.

tonyjohn1988

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Sure you can apply for your step son (he will want to show that he is fully vaccinated with approved vaccines) and your infant. Mention all refusals.

we applied on October 2nd,2021 visit visa new portal ( while pending spouse open work permit ) but showed yesterday we are reviewing.I heard they will give approval or rejection on the spot. We worrying about why reviewing

I am travelling on December for study and I applied and she can travel with me two months and go back to India

please suggest me and anybody has this situation ??

Paliha

Mar 5, 2018
Hi, We have decided to apply only for the infant. Do we have to submit again all the documents that we have submitted with our visa applications previously such as documents to prove the ownership of asserts so on ? because previously we applied paper basis and now only online visa applications are accepted and need to upload scanned copies of the all the documents and size is effected when submitting more documents. Please let me know. Than you.