+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Our Family visa application for tourist visa got refused twice

Paliha

Mar 5, 2018
Thanks a lot for all your advises. I applied this year and my visa got approved.

Last edited:

Paliha

Mar 5, 2018
Hi,
when I applied visa I mention the destination as Toronto. But as per my itinerary now there are no seats available for my dates. Is there any issue if I travel to Montreal directly and travel by land? I mean in future incause if I want to renew my visa, will that be an issue for me ?please let me know.
Thank you in advance.

Paliha

Mar 5, 2018
Hi,
Every thing was same as earlier The only different I did was the covering letter. I wrote everything in details. 1. My family details about all the children
2. Also I listed all our properties with the value.
3. The developments of our properties vehicles for last two years.
4. bank balances was less than earlier.
5. I also mentioned about the GCM report.
Hope this will be helful.
Thanks.

Agustavo

Star Member
May 24, 2019
We Will apply first time rsrsrsrs

Will come back here for to keep you up to date

Can please have a say in our profile ?

Check this out:
My wife and I are from Angola in Africa
We are traveling to Europe this month
Got shegem visa
Planing to go till france and request a visitor visa for canada in paris
As we have no VAC in our home country
The plan is to travell for 10 days with our 2 years daughter

I work currently for Maersk a well known multinational company as a seafarer in permanent employee contrat for 5 years

we have a small family business at home that my wife takes care
We have a Bank statement of savings with 19.000 CAD
We are legally married since 2015

Have a house that we are building in our home country .

Do you think applying from paris will have a positive or negative impact on our application ?

Any advice on our profile ?

What are the chances of being granted a tourist visa ?

Paliha

Mar 5, 2018
Hi,

As I know you need to apply visa from your home country unless you have residence visa in Europe.
Thanks

Agustavo

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Ho paliha
Thanks for your response

Canada is Liberal on where to apply
You can apply to go to canadá from anywhere in the world as long as your status is authorised

Reactions: Paliha

Paliha

Mar 5, 2018
Hi,
when I applied visa I mention the destination as Toronto. But as per my itinerary now there are no seats available for my dates. Is there any issue if I travel to Montreal directly and travel by land? I mean in future incause if I want to renew my visa, will that be an issue for me ?please let me know.
Thank you in advance.
please let me know if any one has an idea about this. Thank you,

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
please let me know if any one has an idea about this. Thank you,
Visa application once approved is good for travel anytime of your choosing and any destination in Canada. The details given in visa application is just a programme and programmes can change. So you are good to go. It would not have any negative impact on your future travels as long as you leave Canada before the end of your authorised stay. Canada visa cannot be renewed, your reapply for a fresh one but of course your previous travel history makes it easier to get a new one. Safe travels and enjoy Canada .

Reactions: Paliha

Paliha

Mar 5, 2018
Visa application once approved is good for travel anytime of your choosing and any destination in Canada. The details given in visa application is just a programme and programmes can change. So you are good to go. It would not have any negative impact on your future travels as long as you leave Canada before the end of your authorised stay. Canada visa cannot be renewed, your reapply for a fresh one but of course your previous travel history makes it easier to get a new one. Safe travels and enjoy Canada .
HI,
Thank you very much for the prompt reply.
I really appreciate it.
Have a good day!
Paliha

Reactions: H06

Paliha

Mar 5, 2018
Thanks a lot for all your advises. I applied this year and my visa got approved.
Hi, With regard to the above, we have applied visa for my husband ( main applicant), myself and my son aged 6 years and the youngest son aged 01 year in 2020 January and got approved the visa. We had planed to visit Canada in last April 2020 and had purchased the tickets also. Unfortunately we could not travel due to the pandemic situation. Now we are again planing to visit Canada on coming August. We hope to join our elder son ( my half son) also to the trip. The first and second time his visa got refused ( including us). He also holding valid USA visa ( 5 years ).So is that good to apply visa again for him ? If so what are the extra things that we should take in to consideration when applying visa. Thank you, Paliha

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, With regard to the above, we have applied visa for my husband ( main applicant), myself and my son aged 6 years and the youngest son aged 01 year in 2020 January and got approved the visa. We had planed to visit Canada in last April 2020 and had purchased the tickets also. Unfortunately we could not travel due to the pandemic situation. Now we are again planing to visit Canada on coming August. We hope to join our elder son ( my half son) also to the trip. The first and second time his visa got refused ( including us). He also holding valid USA visa ( 5 years ).So is that good to apply visa again for him ? If so what are the extra things that we should take in to consideration when applying visa. Thank you, Paliha
How old is your step son? He can apply again but must mention all his refusals. I would not plan on a visit in August as you can’t enter due to Covid and the travel restrictions most likely will last for 2021.