+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa to Mexico transferred cases (FSW)

Bigbryan

Jul 25, 2013
ONT_R said:
DONE !!!!!
went to rainbow bridge sunday morning (niagara), make a u turn to US, and back to Canada. Sunday morning is very nice for this kind of things (around 11.am) officer took us right away then about 20 mn work and we were done.
A bit scared when he asked my bank account justification, i explain i was here for 4 years already and it wen fine. I came with all docs you can imagine except the bank stuff.
longest waiting time was to cross to US about 30 mn on the bridge ... pretty normal for a tourist place like Niagara in a week end. Think about it if you choose to go to this place.

So after almost 3 years of waiting i am PR now .... Citizenship wont be before some years now.

good luck to all the rest of you
I'd like to share my news too: the passports were shipped from Mexico one hour before. I tracked more than 10 times today....So exciting to see that..

ONT_R, thank you very much for sharing your landing experience. Probably I'll do that this Sunday.

Good luck, guys!

justtheme

May 2, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa >> Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-09-2011
IELTS Request
7.5 / 9
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
29-5-2013
Med's Done....
10-6-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Bigbryan said:
I'd like to share my news too: the passports were shipped from Mexico one hour before. I tracked more than 10 times today....So exciting to see that..

ONT_R, thank you very much for sharing your landing experience. Probably I'll do that this Sunday.

Good luck, guys!
Did the shipping company bill you right away? Did they charge your credit card?

justtheme

May 2, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-09-2011
IELTS Request
7.5 / 9
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
29-5-2013
Med's Done....
10-6-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
My passport has just been picked up from the embassy in Mexico!!! Yay!!

TBONCA

Sep 24, 2013
Thank you, rakommineni!

The passports (me and my spouse) are ready to leave at the UPS store here. I think the passports will leave sometime tomorrow and should be in Mexico either this friday or next monday.. Hope it does not take long at the office. I have planned to travel out of Canada in December.

I am sure that you will hear from them very soon, too.
Do not forget to post the news so that I can congraluate you back!

Now.. need to study on how to land.. ;)

rakommineni said:
Hello TBONCA,

Let me first congratulate on your PPR.
I am also applied on same i.e. Jan26,2011 and everything is done. Just waiting for PPR.

You can check with TNT courier, my lawyer mailed through TNT courier.

D

Deleted member 103187

Hey guys!

I also finally got PPR today. Yay!!!!! :p I'm excited. I applied in dec 2010 so its been a long road (almost 3 years now)

I'll like to know the best courier company to use to send the passports? DHL? FedEx? What do you guys think from your experiences?

And apart from he instructions in the email, is there anything I need to do to get my passports back in time.

Thanksssss all

TBONCA

Sep 24, 2013
Congratulations!

I sent my passport by UPS. For the prepaid airbill for passport returning, the another envelope with the completed air waybill on it went in the outgoing envelope along with the passports. I paid for both ways for sure, which was $159 from where I live.
My passport left at 4pm today and the delivery has been scheduled on Oct.25th/end of the day according to the web tracking.

Not sure whether UPS is the best option for you or I would be satisfied with it...yet? But FYI

ozonezone234 said:
Hey guys!

I also finally got PPR today. Yay!!!!! :p I'm excited. I applied in dec 2010 so its been a long road (almost 3 years now)

I'll like to know the best courier company to use to send the passports? DHL? FedEx? What do you guys think from your experiences?

And apart from he instructions in the email, is there anything I need to do to get my passports back in time.

Thanksssss all

D

Deleted member 103187

TBONCA said:
Congratulations!

I sent my passport by UPS. For the prepaid airbill for passport returning, the another envelope with the completed air waybill on it went in the outgoing envelope along with the passports. I paid for both ways for sure, which was $159 from where I live.
My passport left at 4pm today and the delivery has been scheduled on Oct.25th/end of the day according to the web tracking.

Not sure whether UPS is the best option for you or I would be satisfied with it...yet? But FYI
Thanks a lot TBONCA for replying. I am also hoping to use UPS (its is the option available to me as I am currently at a remote location).
I will send out the passports tomorrow morning so they should leave by 4pm tomorrow based on what I saw on the UPS website.

Which of the UPS options did you use, I noticed there is a lot of options from their website?

Lets keep in touch as our PPR timelines are close

TBONCA

Sep 24, 2013
Hello ozonezone234

This may be too late for answering...
It was Worldwide Express Saver. It is supposed to take 1-2 business days....I remember.
There is another one which I do not remember the name,.. It was about 10 dollars cheaper than Worldwide Express Saver but is supposed to take 3-5 business days.

Hope this helps. :)

ozonezone234 said:
Thanks a lot TBONCA for replying. I am also hoping to use UPS (its is the option available to me as I am currently at a remote location).
I will send out the passports tomorrow morning so they should leave by 4pm tomorrow based on what I saw on the UPS website.

Which of the UPS options did you use, I noticed there is a lot of options from their website?

Lets keep in touch as our PPR timelines are close

D

Deleted member 103187

TBONCA said:
Hello ozonezone234

This may be too late for answering...
It was Worldwide Express Saver. It is supposed to take 1-2 business days....I remember.
There is another one which I do not remember the name,.. It was about 10 dollars cheaper than Worldwide Express Saver but is supposed to take 3-5 business days.

Hope this helps. :)
Its a late reply but thanks anyway .. better late than never

I sent out the passports today using FedEx as I accidentally discovered they have a new office here and their service was faster. My passport should be at Mexico City tomorrow by 5pm

D

Deleted member 103187

ozonezone234 said:
Its a late reply but thanks anyway .. better late than never

I sent out the passports today using FedEx as I accidentally discovered they have a new office here and their service was faster. My passport should be at Mexico City tomorrow by 5pm
It took FedEx less than 20 hours to deliver my package from my rural Northern Ontario location to the Mexico City visa office - I'm impressed with their service

justtheme

May 2, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-09-2011
IELTS Request
7.5 / 9
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
29-5-2013
Med's Done....
10-6-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
I just got my paperwork back from Mexico with my PR visa in it :) Cheers to everyone and good luck with the rest of your process!!!!

rakommineni

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo----CPP-Ottawa--Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2011
Doc's Request.
16-07-2013 medicals with spouse's dob and pcc
AOR Received.
1st:26-06-2011, 2nd:24-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
15-04-2013-Mexico
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
justtheme said:
I just got my paperwork back from Mexico with my PR visa in it :) Cheers to everyone and good lick with the rest of your process!!!!
Congrats justtheme.

D

Deleted member 103187

justtheme said:
I just got my paperwork back from Mexico with my PR visa in it :) Cheers to everyone and good lick with the rest of your process!!!!
Congrats!!!

TBONCA

Sep 24, 2013
Congratulations!
It seems to take really A month for passports coming back..?

justtheme said: