Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2016
Hi
I applied for my spouse immigration under family class from within Canada, step 1, medical have been successful, now we receive letter from Vegreville that you application has been approved, Ottawa office will contact you.

Does this happen to anyone else? how much time will this step take? Usually how long does it take Ottawa office to contact the applicant?

Any one who has gone through the same or have any knowledge please let me know, that would be much appreciated.

Zawan

Feb 13, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2016
Can anybody answer this please?

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Ottawa pilot project is a visa office that is taking over workload from visa offices around the world that are in backlog. Ottawa timeline at the current moment is 15 months. They don't have a specific time when they will contact you. If your lucky 6 months or so if not so lucky then they can drag you for a ride. Best of luck.

Zawan said:
Hi
I applied for my spouse immigration under family class from within Canada, step 1, medical have been successful, now we receive letter from Vegreville that you application has been approved, Ottawa office will contact you.

Does this happen to anyone else? how much time will this step take? Usually how long does it take Ottawa office to contact the applicant?

Any one who has gone through the same or have any knowledge please let me know, that would be much appreciated.

Zawan

Feb 13, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2016
Thank you

hubby chubby said:
Ottawa pilot project is a visa office that is taking over workload from visa offices around the world that are in backlog. Ottawa timeline at the current moment is 15 months. They don't have a specific time when they will contact you. If your lucky 6 months or so if not so lucky then they can drag you for a ride. Best of luck.

Zawan

Feb 13, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2016
Hi,
I received a call in letter from Ottawa office.
Do you know what to expect in this interview?