+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

allenlucifer

Jun 9, 2014
i received a GU this morning and the date under the review of medical results changed to the date of today.

Review of medical results
  • February 26, 2021 You passed the medical exam.

Reactions: Rajputkaushal

darshan1191

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Primary Montreal - Secondary CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-01-2021
Med's Done....
05-02-2021
Normally people staying in the US who have their COPR approved can travel: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html#exempt
Of course, my COPR is not approved yet, but as soon as it's approved, I can enter from the US to land.
Thanks for your reply. I am aware of this travel exemption. But I couldn’t find any directive weather traveling to canada with copr would qualify as non-discretionary travel. Do you personally know anyone who travelled recently through land? Or any source which could confirm that this qualifies as non-discretionary travel?

Tiju Antony

Apr 12, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon

I need your help in getting the information on travel exemption.
I am FSW Outland applicant.
As per GCMS notes, all the stages have been passed and the status is "File is ready for approval"(as of Dec 2020).
My sister/sibling(blood relative) is working in Canada and got her PR(COPR) in the 1st week of Feb 2021 and currently residing in Canada.
As per the travel exemptions mentioned here,(extended family reunification), I feel that I am eligible to apply.
My query:-->
1) Can I fill application for authorization and statutory declaration [IMM 0006] form and send it to IRCC to consider my case for travel exemption? Am I eligible?
2) Will my file be approved and will they issue COPR?
3) I am the primary applicant and the secondary applicants are my wife and 1 child. Will this be applicable for them too?
4) What are the chances of getting this approved?

Thanks in advance.
Hi

I have the same case as yours as i have my brother who is a PR holder and currently my file is also under FSW Outland process. Would like to know if you've applied for the travel exemption and the current status of your file.

kayvee29

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi

I have the same case as yours as I have my brother who is a PR holder and currently my file is also under the FSW Outland process. Would like to know if you've applied for the travel exemption and the current status of your file.
Hi, yes. I followed the steps given and submitted them in the web form with a detailed explanation. After 20 days got re medical request. Few days back gave medicals, now waiting for some update from IRCC.
I suggest, follow the steps given in the https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html#authorization

Tiju Antony

Apr 12, 2021
Hi, yes. I followed the steps given and submitted them in the web form with a detailed explanation. After 20 days got re medical request. Few days back gave medicals, now waiting for some update from IRCC.
I suggest, follow the steps given in the https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html#authorization
Hi

Ok thats great.. there seems to be a progress in your application. Would be great if you could update if there's any further progress in your profile

Thank you

Rega

Aronkus

Feb 13, 2020
They will. Even I am FSW outland. Apply for it
Hello there please I am in the same boast as you as my FSW Outland application, all is passed and ready for approval but due to covid, no ppr. I have a blood brother in Canada. My question is will the travel exemption help them process your pr application faster or this visit would be temporary. Please share your thoughts