+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
You are not yet PRs and you think you have a say as how to run the country. Let's focus on the applications at hand and be thankful that we are even given the opportunity to benefit from the good of Canada. If our home countries were heaven on Earth, then we won't be seeking relocation to their country. Wait till you can vote there before forming opinions on how to run the country. #mypersonalopinion
It was not only my opinion. I don’t get a say but you think Canadians are happy about the situation? if Canadians want a new government you think you wouldn’t be affected?
Canada has the largest gap with the US in unemployment rate in January since decades ago. Canada giving out ita doesn’t mean everything.

Westwickla

Feb 8, 2021
Hello, does anyone here got their files transferred to CPC-Ottawa on December 10, 2020? I am wondering if they stopped processing our papers because i was in Application Received for 2 months now but when my husband called ircc they said that our status on their end is " open " and security and eligibility havent started yet.

can someone enlightened me if we are almost done with the process? Does Security Check and Eligibility comes together?
They said its on " open " status but our ecas is still on " Application received " status for 2 months now.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Let's not go off topic here. Canada is also the only G7 country which is kind enough to give us a chance to become PRs like this. We should focus on that and appreciate that. Let's hope some of the restrictions are lifted soon and we get to see some movement out of this office.
I would LOVE to say exactly what you're saying here. Canada is the only G7 country that technically allows such an easy (it depends, but...) path to PR.
However, until I have my actual PR confirmation, I cannot be sure if this is all for real. If Canada's Express Entry isn't eventually a misleading false advertising.

I am in the queue since Sep 2019. I have received numerous GUs since October, webform responses say everything is passed, but I am still in the queue and there's no PPR in sight. Eligibility passed for more than a year.
I am in the US - so exempt from travel restrictions and can travel tomorrow. Or even today. Do I have to keep planning and building my life around potential opportunity to come to Canada, or should I seek alternative ways (i.e. transfer via work to someplace in Europe), etc.?
Lots of questions are unanswered.

I think IRCC is putting unnecessary stress on folks it singled out for backlogs. I know people with the same AOR already in Canada. I feel singled out, be it my ethnicity or anything. Or they didn't like my photo? So does Canada actually give me a chance? Or will my case eventually get denied, or stay backlogged for 5 more years? You can never tell.

Moslaris

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
I would LOVE to say exactly what you're saying here. Canada is the only G7 country that technically allows such an easy (it depends, but...) path to PR.
However, until I have my actual PR confirmation, I cannot be sure if this is all for real. If Canada's Express Entry isn't eventually a misleading false advertising.

I am in the queue since Sep 2019. I have received numerous GUs since October, webform responses say everything is passed, but I am still in the queue and there's no PPR in sight. Eligibility passed for more than a year.
I am in the US - so exempt from travel restrictions and can travel tomorrow. Or even today. Do I have to keep planning and building my life around potential opportunity to come to Canada, or should I seek alternative ways (i.e. transfer via work to someplace in Europe), etc.?
Lots of questions are unanswered.

I think IRCC is putting unnecessary stress on folks it singled out for backlogs. I know people with the same AOR already in Canada. I feel singled out, be it my ethnicity or anything. Or they didn't like my photo? So does Canada actually give me a chance? Or will my case eventually get denied, or stay backlogged for 5 more years? You can never tell.
Guys the only reason Canada is a member of G7 is that UK and US in 70s wanted to have another English speaking country in the mix, otherwise it's the smallest economy in G7 and basically the weakest one. We shouldn't expect much from the Canadian system.

kayvee29

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Had got 2 ghost updates. One was 10 days back and another today. Not sure, what is it about. Wondering if it is a system glitch or a real update on the application. As per gcms notes(Dec 2020), my file was ready was approval.
Has anyone got ghost update recently?

Reactions: anand.damojipurapu

anand.damojipurapu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Had got 2 ghost updates. One was 10 days back and another today. Not sure, what is it about. Wondering if it is a system glitch or a real update on the application. As per gcms notes(Dec 2020), my file was ready was approval.
Whats your AoR......VO...Are you a FSW Outland Applicant ?

sibhi8

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
I received the standard response for my webform this early morning after a month. No ghost updates whatsoever. What’s you’re AOR and timelines?

Ogobaby

Dec 6, 2019
Hi my visa office is Ottawa, my fiance and I plan to get married soon and he is blind. I want to add him to my application after marriage. Will it reduce my chances of getting ppr bcos I got AOR in Dec 2019. Please I will appreciate answers or suggestions. Thank you

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I wonder if this anything to do with your medicals timeline: expiry/review/extension/remedical?
For me, 2-3 of the most recent ghost updates had something to do with medicals. For example, in early Jan it changed to "we're reviewing your medical results" after the meds expired in September and actually today the status changed back to "you've passed the medical exam", but with today's date.

They're moving slowly, but they're making some progress it seems.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
I wonder if this anything to do with your medicals timeline: expiry/review/extension/remedical?
For me, 2-3 of the most recent ghost updates had something to do with medicals. For example, in early Jan it changed to "we're reviewing your medical results" after the meds expired in September and actually today the status changed back to "you've passed the medical exam", but with today's date.

They're moving slowly, but they're making some progress it seems.
Most probably you might be getting your PR soon

Reactions: vsfedotov

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
oh how I wish! Fingers crossed!
Most probably your medical got extended which means someone worked on it and in another thread we found that some got the same and PR next. hoping best for you. No high hope just fingers crossed

Reactions: vsfedotov

kayvee29

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Whats your AoR......VO...Are you a FSW Outland Applicant ?
AOR - 12 Nov 2018
Security screening started- 27 Feb 2019, ended- 20 Feb 2020.
Remedical request- 26th Feb 2020, remedical passed- 9th March 2020.... and damm covid started....as per gcms notes, files is ready for approval..
FSWO-India

Reactions: sibhi8

wildwind123

Oct 18, 2020
AOR - 12 Nov 2018
Security screening started- 27 Feb 2019, ended- 20 Feb 2020.
Remedical request- 26th Feb 2020, remedical passed- 9th March 2020.... and damm covid started....as per gcms notes, files is ready for approval..
FSWO-India
It's been a long wait. But sounds like PPR is right on the way! Hope you'll get it soon.

Reactions: kayvee29