+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

sufman

Nov 4, 2020
Just found out that my application is at CPC-O, I'm a resident of the UK,

On the 25th of May 2020, they told me via webform response that my application was approved
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved."

The webform response I got today said:
"We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your application is still in process.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario."

Can anyone help? What is going on? Has my application been approved? If so, will I need to send my passport? I'm from a visa-exempt country so I expect not to.

Will my application be sent to the visa office in London eventually for the COPR? @legalfalcon any help would be great!

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Just found out that my application is at CPC-O, I'm a resident of the UK,

On the 25th of May 2020, they told me via webform response that my application was approved
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We are pleased to inform you that your permanent residence application has been approved."

The webform response I got today said:
"We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • Your application is still in process.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario."

Can anyone help? What is going on? Has my application been approved? If so, will I need to send my passport? I'm from a visa-exempt country so I expect not to.

Will my application be sent to the visa office in London eventually for the COPR? @legalfalcon any help would be great!
Application might have been approved but until they issue a mail to you with passport request or in your case direct COPR, the application would technically be 'in process'. Sure shot way of confirming status of your application would be to order GCMS notes.
I guess you could send it to VO in London if they don't already ask you for it, but do check with them through a webform before sending.

Reactions: sufman

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
did u order GCMS notes? who is assessing your file, do you know?
I order my GCMS in oct...but can you tell me where do I look for that on GCMS?

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
Not just India, Ottawa has processed very few cases in general even counting the inland ones.
Did they open the VO Ottawa? they were supposed to open it on 7th Nov.
Because I can see other VO are processing...it is really frustrating

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
Application might have been approved but until they issue a mail to you with passport request or in your case direct COPR, the application would technically be 'in process'. Sure shot way of confirming status of your application would be to order GCMS notes.
I guess you could send it to VO in London if they don't already ask you for it, but do check with them through a webform before sending.
When do you mean all stages passed, do that update on your profile or you got to know through GCMS?
Because when I ordered my GCMS I can see everything is passed since the 20th May but when I log in to my profile I can not see the updates as they suppose to be.

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Did they open the VO Ottawa? they were supposed to open it on 7th Nov.
Because I can see other VO are processing...it is really frustrating
When do you mean all stages passed, do that update on your profile or you got to know through GCMS?
Because when I ordered my GCMS I can see everything is passed since the 20th May but when I log in to my profile I can not see the updates as they suppose to be.
I think the VO is open but with limited staff probably who are mostly prioritizing other applications over Outland applications. It is frustrating indeed, but I am cautiously optimistic better things are just around the corner since most other VOs are back on track, sort of.

No, the stages don't reflect as such on your profile. If your GCMS notes say everything is passed, then that's the best available way to know your application has cleared all stages and it's just a matter of time till you receive your final request.

Reactions: pallavi_deo

Meharpreet13

Oct 22, 2020
I think the VO is open but with limited staff probably who are mostly prioritizing other applications over Outland applications. It is frustrating indeed, but I am cautiously optimistic better things are just around the corner since most other VOs are back on track, sort of.

No, the stages don't reflect as such on your profile. If your GCMS notes say everything is passed, then that's the best available way to know your application has cleared all stages and it's just a matter of time till you receive your final request.
What is the expiry date of your medicals???

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019

Thanks a lot for replying... Reading these posts and comments helps a lot....I hope everything changes soon...:)

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
Does anyone get any reply from CPC-Ottawa by raising webform or sending mail? As they are not answering any mail or webform from last 40 days.