+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
225 days and counting:oops:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
225 days and counting:oops:
Welcome to the club.

311 days and counting here.

No comprehensive security screening and no review required.

Eligibility - Recommend Pass :)

I started this process with a head full of hair and now I'm half bald. I'm sure next year they will request me to submit new photographs because I will be bald by then.

Reactions: Ololosh and T80

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Welcome to the club.

311 days and counting here.

No comprehensive security screening and no review required.

Eligibility - Recommend Pass :)

I started this process with a head full of hair and now I'm half bald. I'm sure next year they will request me to submit new photographs because I will be bald by then.
By the time you actually make it to Canada and land a good job (which takes forever btw) , you will be spending your nights thinking about why you forcefully spent 90% of your energy on PR process.

I guess some people are more lucky than others, we are lucky to get an ITA and have the right tools to do so and others are lucky to get PPR before us beacuse (S*** I don't know why, no one does :D)

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
By the time you actually make it to Canada and land a good job (which takes forever btw) , you will be spending your nights thinking about why you forcefully spent 90% of your energy on PR process.

I guess some people are more lucky than others, we are lucky to get an ITA and have the right tools to do so and others are lucky to get PPR before us beacuse (S*** I don't know why, no one does :D)
People from June 2019 are receiving PPR. What a load of nonsense!!!

ignorance19

Jan 29, 2019
Hi,

My application is also with Ottawa VO. I just came to learn that for my app (May 19 AOR):
criminality in progress
eligibility and security not initiated

I can't belive after 4 months and I even haven't passed criminality. Is it normal? ANyone same boat?

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Hi,

My application is also with Ottawa VO. I just came to learn that for my app (May 19 AOR):
criminality in progress

I can't belive after 4 months and I even haven't passed criminality. Is it normal? ANyone same boat?
It's not unusual these days. My 6 months ended July 15th and GCMS generated on July 23rd showed that my eligibility and security had not started.
I guess my file was picked up in August and till now, no PPR. File in queue for review.

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hello guys,

let me share here a weird case;

I received a letter saying i have to redo the medicals, while we are a family of 4, we did the medicals on october 2018, so they expire by next october 2019, they only asked me to redo the medicals, i went to the doctor and he said this is the first time he saw a thing like this, so he advised me to send them the medical report as they might simply lost it !
the thing now is I send them the reports, even sent another web form to ask about this.. no reply until now, even the calls they do not return any calls from outside canada I guess, so I don't know what to do here.

johanex

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
29-06-2019
Hi,

criminality in progress

I'm June 30 AOR
Criminality : Passed
Eligibility and Security : Not yet started

their whole procedure is random.

ignorance19

Jan 29, 2019
I come to know another guy with same AOR like mine May 19 with same Ottawa VO has eligibility recommend passed, criminality passed; while I haven't even passed criminality yet. Why so?

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Finally got a hold on IRCC this morning. At first the agent on the phone only said 'It can take up to 6 months', but when I had some specific questions for her, she was helpful.

AOR: 28 June
Medicals passed: 31 July
Biometrics: 14 August
GCMS ordered: 5 September

Visa Office: Ottawa
Eligibility: not started
Criminality: passed
Security: not started

Not the update I was hoping for :(, they haven't even started eligibility & security and reading here that many people with an AOR before mine I'm not expecting it to happen soon...

Ololosh

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Finally got a hold on IRCC this morning. At first the agent on the phone only said 'It can take up to 6 months', but when I had some specific questions for her, she was helpful.

AOR: 28 June
Medicals passed: 31 July
Biometrics: 14 August
GCMS ordered: 5 September

Visa Office: Ottawa
Eligibility: not started
Criminality: passed
Security: not started

Not the update I was hoping for :(, they haven't even started eligibility & security and reading here that many people with an AOR before mine I'm not expecting it to happen soon...
Nothing could happen until like November-December for FSW-O. We are the lowest priority right now. I have the same status as you.

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Yes, for many before you, eligibility nor security have not been initiated. So just take that perspective. No need to feel bad about it. They do say 80% of apps get through in 6 months. And the 20% of exceptional cases do exist and have taken beyond 6 months to get done. January and February AORs have seen movement in recent hours though. Just chill and wait in line... or try to look forward and prep what you need to bring in Canada...