+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
Got a question. I got an ADR for IMM 5604 Declaration from non-accompanying parent for my children. Does it mean there is a progress in my case or is just another ADR and it means nothing in terms of how soon will I get PPR? AOR 18FEB
ADR is always a progress. Someone has picked up your file

Reactions: Dreamer_2019

CallMeIshmael

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-04-2019
AOR Received.
09-04-2019
Med's Request
17-05-2019
Med's Done....
23-05-2019
Passport Req..
22-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-11-2019
I called also this number, all I get is :

global affairs Canada does not take ircc calls anymore, please refer to their website ...

does anyone here get that also???
I also got this

Mrshaks

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hi fam, how soon can one expect PPR when CIC agent says all eligibility and background checks are passed. Can they still send ADR after passing all checks?

Reactions: LuckyCent

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
Dont hang up after that message. It will be transferred automatically to IRCC. The voice will also change so the cruicial attempt to connect to an agent is on this 2nd part.

[Q
"omarion, post: 8129933, member: 859672"]I called also this number, all I get is :

global affairs Canada does not take ircc calls anymore, please refer to their website ...

does anyone here get that also???[/QUOTE]

Reactions: omarion

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Dont hang up after that message. It will be transferred automatically to IRCC. The voice will also change so the cruicial attempt to connect to an agent is on this 2nd part.

[Q
"omarion, post: 8129933, member: 859672"]I called also this number, all I get is :

does anyone here get that also???
[/QUOTE]

I did that and got them finally, I needed to call using skype as call from my local phone were not transmitted after this message from global affairs, so via skype it worked, the agent said my background check has started and that everything is normal, after the call I realize what is that even mean ? if you still can not have a time frame on which you will be finished with all of this, so I don't know, if it was RR wouldn't she tell me ? when she said everything is normal ? is that meaning I don't have RR ?? she said eligibility and background check are in progress, that was all, I asked her if my file will be processed always in cpc Ottawa she said yes, when to call again ? maybe in the end of September ...

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Received a reply from Ottawa, "Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications." what does it mean? Feb 18 AOR. I feel so anxious and disheartened.. I don't know what's happening.
I have the same feelings as yours

Bahut bura haal hai bhaaji

Marie85

Aug 30, 2018
Japan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2019
AOR Received.
23-04-2019
Med's Done....
12-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
29/09/2019
My message from MP Ralph Goodale's office:

'I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Feb 23, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and criminality passed.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Feb 2020.'

I wonder how long this is going to take :confused:

LuckyCent

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
My message from MP Ralph Goodale's office:

'I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Feb 23, 2019. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility and criminality passed.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Feb 2020.'

I wonder how long this is going to take :confused:
Seems they have copied the reply they sent to me!

sushminder

Jan 15, 2019
hii Guys,

i am in India and my spouse is in Canada, she got her COPR , but i still dont get my email to submit my passport even after sending 3 emails (explanation letters). my question is as i am dependent and she is primary candidate, can i submit my passport at VFS , Delhi with explanation letter.

PS - She got PPR from Ottawa office and i am in Delhi(out of canada)

Hania17

Sep 6, 2019
Hi,
My AOR is :March 6 , 2019
I've received a response yesterday from Mr Ralph saying that eligibility and security have not been initiated . Is it normal after 6 months from AOR ? Anyone has the same stats ?
VO: Ottawa

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi,
My AOR is :March 6 , 2019
I've received a response yesterday from Mr Ralph saying that eligibility and security have not been initiated . Is it normal after 6 months from AOR ? Anyone has the same stats ?
VO: Ottawa
very normal.

I have completed 10 months with Eligibility as Recommend Pass and security not started.

Reactions: Hania17

Chuchi189

Sep 7, 2019
Hi all,

How long does it normally take to have eligibility passed once the eligibility status is set to in progress?
Call IRCC 30/07: eligibility not started
Call IRCC 23/08 & 5/09: eligibility in progress
The agent said no red flags on the file.

AOR: 15/02/19
VO Ottawa

Thanks