+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

Abhi622

Aug 4, 2018
Hi All,
My AOR is 11th May'19 and received this mail for query being raised on the file progress.

What does this mean ?

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Ottawa, Ontario."

Reactions: Amanjot7

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hi All,
My AOR is 11th May'19 and received this mail for query being raised on the file progress.

What does this mean ?

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Ottawa, Ontario."
Generic reply to all CSE raised . We all got this reply . Exact same wordings .

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Hi All,

What does this mean ?

But y did u raise ur query so soon????
May AOR can still be at peace!!!!!!
Think about us who have crossed 200 days!!!

swatkat91

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Interesting thread. CPC-Ottawa. MEP (29 Jul), BIL (Aug 1), criminality passed, eligibility met

Reactions: Amanjot7

Amreeta

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Mine in 30th May AOR, criminality Passed.
Eligibility and Security : not started.
I am worried about POF as we have shown EPF as one of the POFs.

kuraris17

Aug 14, 2019
Hi,

Just called IRCC and learned my application is in Ottawa. I'm passed my 6month period and background check has yet to start so I'm quite worried cause it may take awhile. He also said that I met the eligibility.

AOR: 06 Feb 2019
MEP: 25 Mar 2019
Biometrics: 30 Mar 2019
RPRF: 05Apr 2019

<no update since then> :(
Anyone here can tell me how long it took them for their background check? I'm a bit worried cause I traveled to a lot, and had multiple temporary addresses due to my line of work. Hopefully it wont be a reason for my application time to slide further.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi,

Just called IRCC and learned my application is in Ottawa. I'm passed my 6month period and background check has yet to start so I'm quite worried cause it may take awhile. He also said that I met the eligibility.

AOR: 06 Feb 2019
MEP: 25 Mar 2019
Biometrics: 30 Mar 2019
RPRF: 05Apr 2019

<no update since then> :(
Anyone here can tell me how long it took them for their background check? I'm a bit worried cause I traveled to a lot, and had multiple temporary addresses due to my line of work. Hopefully it wont be a reason for my application time to slide further.
If your eligibility is met then it is going to take a while.

My eligibility is met too and I have passed 9 months already!! There are others like me too

Reactions: Spotted

Amreeta

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019

My eligibility is met too and I have passed 9 months already!! There are others like me too
My god 9 Months. If you don't mind me asking what is ur AOR and country?? Does ur gcms notes says something about the reason of delay??

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
marking my presence here. AOR 12th May, VO - CPC Ottawa , Eligibility - MET and nothing else started. @SithLord - is eligibility MET a dangerous situation :( ??

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019

@SithLord how’s Eligibility MET bad?? I also have the same status for Eligibility and post that complete silence. Completed 4.5 months